Week 1: Milan vs Lazio August 31 2014 18:00CET
I'll be honest.. We don't seem to have much of a plan in attack besides booting it long to SES on the counter. Lazio is in firm control of the game for now..
Siamo a posto cosi.
Wow, we're actually playing fast, attractive football which is nice for a change.
I agree. We are fast; we are not that skillful, but we have shown a lot of spirit. Smile
aka xudong
I really hate this ref. easily the most incompetent in all ythe major leagues.
(08-31-2014, 05:35 PM)Mystik Wrote: I'll be honest.. We don't seem to have much of a plan in attack besides booting it long to SES on the counter. Lazio is in firm control of the game for now..

The mid three are still limited, any attempt to be more attractive will fail.
Maybe Van Ginkel arrival will help in that department?
We need to vary our attack and control the tempo a little, when to counter-attack and when to keep possession, otherwise we risk running out energy late in the second half if we keep playing in this intensity.
per l'amaro e il dolce
(08-31-2014, 05:38 PM)honsano Wrote: I really hate this ref. easily the most incompetent in all ythe major leagues.

He was the one that officiated Milan-Juve with Muntari's disallowed goal, I think.

aka xudong
It's kind of unfair to judge us too harshly in the first half as we scored so early. If you compare us to last year though, big improvements. For one, we did not concede right away after scoring. That was a big problem. Other big improvements, Alex and Lopez really add extra control in the back. We were stretched a few times and Bonera is NOT a LB but overall still much better. With DCS and maybe Rami we could actually have a pretty good back line. Things may be looking up for this team after all
Missed the Honda goal, but watched from 20 mins onwards. Whilst we aren't playing dominating football, the team seem to be doing well to press for the ball even on Lazio's side of the pitch. Honda did well to dictate the pace, I liked how he took a quick free kick to release Menez near the end of the half (Menez could have dribbled in instead of crossing into the box with 1 teammate...).

Promising stuff it seems.
Lets get another goal and take a win on week one for once.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool