AC Milan vs Citta di Palermo, Coppa Italia, 20/04/2011 20:45 CET
A Coppa Italia wouldn't hurt us, would it? Big Grin
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
No, it is good to see the players lifting a cup. Big Grin

From last coppa game (the formation), Allegri seems trying also his best to win this cup (there is also probability that he wanted to stable the formation since we were in that time not united or playing as a system). I hope 2-3 players from Primavera will be on the bench.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(04-17-2011, 05:19 PM)Siregar Wrote: When I read posts above, it seems that we are discussing Champions League game. Big Grin
Actually AC Milan can win UCL more easily than Coppa Italia, or at least the records suggest that. Meaning AC Milan must win it this time, if not it might be another long time to reach this far in Coppa again. After all AC Milan's new European dominance era is beginning next season with the possible arrival of some new players & Kaka Devilcool
Talking of Kaka, I am sure he must have felt something in his heart & mind last night, when Jose Mourinho did't put him in starting 11 against Barcelona & later on brought Ozil & Aderbayour ahead of him. If it was ACM vs Barcelona, the whole ACM hopes would have been revolved around Kaka's performance. I hope he misses the R&B home. Because when I look around, i see no other new player who could bring what Kaka brought to AC Milan, i.e. Class, talent, cutting edge & good heroic looks Sagrin The news guys like Ganso & Neymer or what ever look so dull & class less, which means no AC Milan material.
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Can Ibra play this match?
(04-18-2011, 01:07 AM)Aficio Wrote: Can Ibra play this match?

I wanted to ask the same question.

Does the Serie A ban carry on to this match? Be that if it does or does not, its still a win-win situation for us.

If yes, then Ibra sits this one out and gets to play sooner in the League than expected.

If no, then Ibra plays this match, carries his match fitness levels and has a chance to win and score for us.

Given our scudetto race just got that much easier with the Merda and Napoli slip ups, I don't mind not having him here for the next two league matches if it means we win a double at the end of the seasonSagrin
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
NO. This ban is for Serie A only. Ibrahimovic will start on Wednesday.
aka xudong
on Wednesday there also is El Classico in Copa del Rey?

When is Inter x Roma (the other semi-final) then? Are they both at the same time on Wednesday? I think one of the games could be on Thursday or Tuesday.
Inter vs. Roma is on Tuesday.

http://www.gazzetta.it/speciali/risultat...html?pos=5
aka xudong
(04-18-2011, 01:40 AM)Ryo Wrote: Does the Serie A ban carry on to this match? Be that if it does or does not, its still a win-win situation for us.

If yes, then Ibra sits this one out and gets to play sooner in the League than expected.

If no, then Ibra plays this match, carries his match fitness levels and has a chance to win and score for us.
Sagrin

Haha, I like your story. Big Grin

Stupid Ibra Dodgy

(04-18-2011, 03:36 AM)xudong Wrote: NO. This ban is for Serie A only. Ibrahimovic will start on Wednesday.

Thanks.
Chance for Baretta I hope. He should be injected to first team while Pato and Ibra are out.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta