Milan to leave San Siro
Investcorp want a new stadio only for us, no sharing with merda. And it should be Like San Siro, 80.000 capacity. Because i think we are capable to fill it every match
Odricem se sina preko novina bude li navijac Juventusa !!!
(04-30-2022, 11:04 AM)ensar7 Wrote: Investcorp want a new stadio only for us, no sharing with merda. And it should be Like San Siro, 80.000 capacity. Because i think we are capable to fill it every match

Great news. Merdaless life is better
From Paolo Maldini's recent interview:

“San Siro was made great by the teams that have played there. If we want to be competitive we need a new stadium. It is the only way to be competitive in Europe.”

“But the new stadium cannot have 55 thousand spectators, it must be large, capacious. Football is a sport popular, the stadium cannot be elitist. We owe our fans a facility as big as San Siro.”
(05-27-2022, 12:27 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: From Paolo Maldini's recent interview:

“San Siro was made great by the teams that have played there. If we want to be competitive we need a new stadium. It is the only way to be competitive in Europe.”

“But the new stadium cannot have 55 thousand spectators, it must be large, capacious. Football is a sport popular, the stadium cannot be elitist. We owe our fans a facility as big as San Siro.”

Bigger stadium costs a lot more to build but we definitely have the fans to fill it.
Not only that but a larger stadium would make it more appealing to other things like concerts. Look how popular Wembley is for a concert venue.
Scaroni answered question about stadium and the way he was talking is he still prefers the shared Inter one but Cardinale will have his say.

To me it looks like nowhere near starting to build. My guess new stadium is easily 2027 or later.
Looks like The Cathedral shared with Inter is back in front again, San Siro will be demolished under this plan.

Still doubt a new stadium is close at all.
San Siro declared as "building of cultural interest" and can not be demolished.
I guess town will continue to sabotage all plans in any ways they can...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Cardinale is trying to move ahead with 70k stadium in the San Francesco/San Donato area with Manica as architects.
New target for stadium is now 2028 or 2029.
Just you wait until they find rare endangered sandworm species and forbid building on that place in order to preserve it's natural habitat.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Lol yea. It's hard to get excited about a stadium until they break ground. I can't really believe it until then. It's a country run by fossils that can't get out of their own way. So yea, I fully explore something to happen and block the stadium.