Palermo v. AC Milan (Renzo Barbera: 3/19/2011): 20:45
How CAssano stays on the field is beyond me. Thanks Allegri. This loss is squarely on your cowardly shoulders.
And this Palermo team is awful.....truly awful....and that's what hurts the most....we lost to a team that is crap.
I LOVE MILAN
(03-19-2011, 10:29 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Like I said, if there are those so call mid table teams players, why can't there be mid table teams coaches. It just so happened that Allegri is one of them where Leo is proving to be a winner.

We had one in the past, a promising coach who turned out to be nothing but a mediocre: Alberto Zaccheroni. But at least he won a scudetto.

Tonight Allegri is asking for trouble, and boy is he getting one!
per l'amaro e il dolce
(03-19-2011, 10:29 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Like I said, if there are those so call mid table teams players, why can't there be mid table teams coaches. It just so happened that Allegri is one of them where Leo is proving to be a winner.

Maybe you're right, but apart from a handful of results what else are you basing this on? Were you calling for his head when we were playing really well around christmas? Wasn't Allegri given credit for being a good coach with a lot of potential at Cagliari? Would Milan have appointed him if he was just a mid-table coach? How do you know Leonardo is definitely a winner? It could easily turn around for him.

I think it's too early too make judgements.
Hopeless. Bye bye Scudetto... After the derby we will be behind Inter.
This thing to having 3DM types is killing us, we all know that even if everybody is 100% we would still have a similar line up.
I think Pato's injury disrupted the plan. I was hoping to see Pato stay and partner Robinho with Flamini off. It is ridiculous to think that Milan would not have a real attacker on the fielder. If we lost the Scudetto, this loss and the draw against Bari certainly were to blame. Looks like Milan is paying for Ibrahimovic's red card.
aka xudong
I was never a fan of Allegri even when we were winning as that was mainly due to Ibra. As for Leo, well if he actually has this current Milan squad, Milan would still be in CL and probably won't drop points against Bari, Udin and Palermo.
(03-19-2011, 10:26 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote: Are all the officials in Italy terrible? Or just those that officiate our matches? Or is it that Moratti is spending some money?

I would agree solely on last match. Unfortunately, I watch the second half of todays match and I can't even say that we were hindered by any stupid decisions. The team did not perform at all today, our final balls were lacking and Palermo had already set up shop. We didn't play with the proper urgency and did not put them under pressure at all when they were in possession. We kept losing lame balls and were second to all knock-downs on offense. Defensively we're stable, I don't understand why we just can't score.

Now we have an international break where most of our team and Merda's will be gone to play. I only hope that their players come back more tired than ours before the Derby and that we get all of our injured players back as well (fingers crossed for Pato at the moment), because with the way we are playing right now, I simply don't see how we can win this OR the Scudetto.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(03-19-2011, 10:43 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I was never a fan of Allegri even when we were winning as that was mainly due to Ibra. As for Leo, well if he actually has this current Milan squad, Milan would still be in CL and probably won't drop points against Bari, Udin and Palermo.

So if the team plays well it's down to the players and if they play poorly it's the coach's fault?

Do you not think Inter are a lot more vulnerable under Leonardo? They're not the well structured defensive machine they were under Mourinho. Although they have momentum now, they're not playing that great so we can beat them, but we obviously have to improve a great deal. You would hope a derby match would inspire the players to perform!
Boateng did not have a good game at all.

The only good substitute was Robinho who brought many chances.

I know that people don't like Seedorf but he was decent today.

Antonini was bad. If we didn't have Silva (great as usual) and Nesta (not so great today, but still) we would have been in the mid-table.

Abate was good. His crosses still need to be improved (a lot), but his defense was fine (most of the time today) and offensively he went wide and kept harassing Palermo's defense.

Van Bommel caused us a goal yet again, but I still rate him above Flamini. I think we should cash in on Flamini while he still has some value. It just seems certain that he will never fit into Milan's system.

Cassano was horrible today, and Pato didn't have a good game either. We lacked the physical might upfront, and the two attackers didn't seem to connect too well.

Abbiati was solid. We were unlucky in the sense that injuries and a defensive error caused us the game, but that was really not a valid excuse for a team whose goal was to win the Scudetto.

The Milan Derby just got much juicier. I just hope that we will use the two weeks to welcome back Pirlo and hope that Pato is fine. No matter how out-of-form he is, you just can't win a game without a true No.9 on the field, considering the stupidity of Ibrahimovic made himself unavailable for the crucial games.
aka xudong