Leonardo Bonucci
We're paying Bonucci 8m+2m bonus, Thiago's making 12m euros dont know about bonuses. Close enough figures, we could've actually brought him if he was willing.
What if Bonucci was always like this and we're only now noticing because we watch Milan every week vs watching just the occasional Juventus game? I want to believe that's not the case because his reputation precedes him but it is a possibility IMO. We do tend to overrate players from other teams because we only see their great moments on highlights reels. All the other parts of their performance are forgotten.
Siamo a posto cosi.
It's not just Milan fans that widely regarded Bonucci a world class defender during his time at Juve, it was widely considered to be the case throughout the football world.

Bonucci's a good player and I'm sure there's potential there for our defence to become better when he's alongside Romagnoli and Musacchio (with RR moving left). Until now, he's been as unreliable as anyone else in the team in the back, but the problems aren't of his own making, it's a collective failure. We've seen signs of improvement, but it's not like we're not making individual errors without him, even against Chievo last night, there were a handful of incidents, but thankfully Chievo only capitalised on one.

I'm confident Bonucci's will turn out good, but we need to show patience. As I said in a different thread, he's not Nesta Big Grin
Well ,I agree. Also ,Chelsea etc wouldn't try to bring him in if he was crappy all the time.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
newspaper here talking about bonuci, they said that he is only an expensive version of bonera Devilol
Congrats for being in FIFPro World IX: http://www.fifa.com/the-best-fifa-footba...index.html

When was the last time a Milan player being there???
Bonucci's inclusion in that list is due to his performance with Juve last season, not with us.
per l'amaro e il dolce
I know, but still a good sign.

Many big clubs do not currently possess one.
Still better to have one than not having one. At least we have weakened Juventus. Grinundwech