Serie A Week 3: Torino - Milan, Saturday, September 14, 2013, CET 20:45
(09-14-2013, 08:27 AM)Beppe Wrote: LE PROBABILI FORMAZIONI

TORINO (3-5-2): Padelli, Darmian, Glik, Moretti, D'Ambrosio, Brighi, Vives, El Kaddouri, Pasquale, Cerci, Immobile. All. Ventura.

MILAN (4-3-1-2):Abbiati, Zaccardo, Zapata, Mexes, Emanuelson, Montolivo, De Jong, Poli, Kakà, Balotelli, Matri. All. Allegri.

You know, if the squad does well, there's always a chance the midfield and front line of next year's World Cup will be exclusively from Milan.. Not to mention the two sideback positions.Sagrin
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
we actually should have the frontline for the national team, if ELS and Balotelli aren't automatically walking in to the team then they've probably declined or one of the other young italian strikers has become brilliant.

midfielders, er not a chance. (though it would be good to see Poli flourish to that level)

MILAN (4-3-1-2):Abbiati, Zaccardo, Zapata, Mexes, Emanuelson, Montolivo, De Jong, Poli, Kakà, Balotelli, Matri. All. Allegri.

"the project"

4 players over 30, 2 players under 25, average team age = 28.5

De Sciglio and El Shaarawy are injured. If they are available then no need to play 31-years-old Zaccardo and 29-years-old Matri.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(09-14-2013, 10:47 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: De Sciglio and El Shaarawy are injured. If they are available then no need to play 31-years-old Zaccardo and 29-years-old Matri.

Good point, plus I think we're going to try to mature the youngsters outside of the limelight, as we've suffered a little on two accounts in recent years (Pato and El Shaarawy). I also want to believe this is the reason Galliani etc don't hype El Shaarawy.

(09-13-2013, 05:24 PM)Mystik Wrote: Rest? Balotelli is 23..if he needs a break this early in the season then that's quite sad really..

I see what you mean, but I can understand a rest. Balotelli played every game he could since joining and has always played for Italy too. With Serie A last season, Confeds cup, then the start of the new season (including CL qualifiers) and finally the recent Italy matches, it seems smart to just be a little careful to not burn him out, seeing as he's been really busy since joining.

TORINO (3-5-2): Padelli, Darmian, Glik, Moretti, D'Ambrosio, Brighi, Vives, El Kaddouri, Pasquale, Cerci, Immobile. All. Ventura.

Defence aside (sorry where's Abate and DS?) I actually really really like that team. That goes right up my flag pole that does. I'm saluting that one.
[Image: San_Siro1.jpg]
Where is Comstant?
WTF! Where is Robinho in this line up?
Boateng scored on his debut ...
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(09-14-2013, 05:02 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Boateng scored on his debut ...
I just wish if we had continued with him in the midfield 3. Just wondering why it was such a rocket science for both Allegri and that dumb Boateng himself that he was not a CAM and was best suitable as a box to box midfielder .......... Undecided
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
He's resting Balo.... Poli on the bench again... wtf...

Il calcio d’inizio di Torino-Milan alle 20.45! Ecco le formazioni ufficiali:

TORINO: Padelli; Glick, Bovo, Moretti; Darmian, Brighi, Vives, El Kadouri, D'Ambrosio; Cerci, Immobile.
MILAN: Abbiati; Zaccardo, Zapata, Mexes, Emanuelson; Montolivo, De Jong, Muntari; Kaka; Robinho, Balotelli.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool