Prediction league 2013-2014
If you don't want to read details and just like to predict, please go to the end of post and post your prediction before match time on the weekend. Thanks.

------------
The prediction league I set up is ready (*I think* Big Grin )

The prediction league supports every user entering his or her prediction him or herself but since that requires another password to remember if you are not interested I can create a new user in your name and enter your predictions every time. Also if I create a prediction league account for you now it is still possible to give control of it to you later to enter predictions yourself, so it's not too late.

The prediction league also supports different league, for example if there is enough interest, we can have a separate league for the Balkan user to compete against each other. I want to put this in bold to emphasis...I hope this doesn't interfere with the Balkan prediction league that has its own thread and probably is good enough, please reply or PM me with any feedback.

After the first week is done you all can have a better idea of how the pages look and it is set up but here are a couple of screenshots and pages to look at

this one is where predictions are entered , it's at http://www.milanmania.com/pool/

EDIT:
For the first time, hopefully not after but I am not sure, you have to post predictions here and I will add it manually.

The predictions should now be visible from www.milanmania.com/tournament and clicking on - between the team names to see the predictions for it.
END EDIT

For the first week of using it the prediction league is 3 Serie A matches.

Milan - Cagliari
Catania - Inter
Juventus - Lazio
Uhhh I went to the page and it asked me to login..however I didn't see a link to actually register...?
Siamo a posto cosi.
Sorry about that.

For the first time, hopefully not after but I am not sure, you have to post predictions here and I will add it manually.

The predictions should now be visible from www.milanmania.com/tournament and clicking on - between the team names to see the predictions for it.

(I will add this info the original post)
Milan wins 1-0
Juventus loses by a goal.
Inter wins by 2 goals.

Milan 2-0 Cagliari
Juventus 2-0 Lazio
Catania 1-2 Inter
(08-29-2013, 10:27 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Milan wins 1-0
Inter wins by 2 goals.

I don't think that's good enough. You may have to predict the actual scoreline instead of just the margin. Devilcool
aka xudong
(08-30-2013, 01:20 AM)xudong Wrote: Milan 2-0 Cagliari
Juventus 2-0 Lazio
Catania 1-2 Inter
(08-29-2013, 10:27 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Milan wins 1-0
Inter wins by 2 goals.

I don't think that's good enough. You may have to predict the actual scoreline instead of just the margin. Devilcool

1-0
0-1
1-3
(08-30-2013, 01:50 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: 1-0
0-1
1-3

Let me guess, the only goal would be scored by your boy Robinho, right? Sagrin Grinundwech
aka xudong
Milan 4-0 Cagliari
Juventus 1-3 Lazio
Catania 2-1 Inter
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
milan 2-0 cagliari
juve 2-2 lazio
catania 1-2 inter
Milan 3-1 Cagliari
Juventus 1-1 Lazio
Catania 1-0 Inter