Milan vs Chelsea Opposition Views
I'm aware I'm too late to be involved in the article etc, but the questions are good and it's interesting to see different opinions. As a result, my answers are:

1) Since around 1988, seeing the Dutch trio and Milan (who played a totally new brand of football) was amazing.
2) I think keeping Allegri was right, he's done well during his time here even if he's a little controversial in choice. Not sure if he's the right person to continue with the project for the long run though and rumours are we'll go for Devis Mangia next summer, which I find kind of exciting.
3) We should aim to finish top 3 as a minimum this season, with a challenge for the title also a goal (we were on par with Juve post Christmas last season). If we get Ljajic and Honda, then I expect a strong push for the title.
4) I would say Italian football's transfer market is pretty busy, especially considering when names like Tevez, Llorente, Higuain and Gomez have all come in (never mind guys like Jovetic and Cavani leaving). As for Milan specifically, I'm relatively pleased with the transfers. There aren't high profile signings, but valuable signings for the squad and the future. Ljajic and Honda would make it a really good summer.
5) Fitness and tactics are important, not so much the result. I want to see consistent progress in the group to be ready for the CL Playoffs.
6) Arrogant and irritating, but he has my respect as a coach for sure. He's good for Chelsea as he'll give an identity to the club.
7) I live in England, so the Premiership is impossible to avoid. I think Chelsea should be aiming to challenge domestically and in europe this season, although it'll be tough with some interesting competition. I'd take David Luiz probably if I could.
8) Most important player imo is Montolivo. He's our new captain (through merit rather than seniority) and is influencial in directing the game and offering balance in the side. As for one to look out for, it's easy to pick a star, but more interesting are younger players gaining experience. Cristante is my pick, although Pacifico, who played as CB against Sao Paulo, was very impressive last match.
9) I literally have no idea what to expect.
10) I expect Milan to lose, as Chelsea are more likely to be ahead in preparations for the season and are ahead in rebuilding their side.