Question: When does next season's schedule come out?
As the subject above.
I'm planning a trip to Milan at the end of August, and am hoping to watch at least one match during that period. I'm wondering if anyone knows when the coming season's schedule will come out.

Can anyone help enlighten me? Much Appreciated!
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
There is no set date for release that I know of, I have seen different years being released anywhere from early June to late July.
This is a World Cup season so late August is a probable start, might be able to see first or second game of season.
(05-31-2013, 05:30 PM)reza Wrote: There is no set date for release that I know of, I have seen different years being released anywhere from early June to late July.
This is a World Cup season so late August is a probable start, might be able to see first or second game of season.

Thanks Reza!
I was thinking if our schedule is like Udinese last season, then I might also catch a CL qualifier as well.Sagrin
A little off topic but does anyone know if Milan will be doing another USA tour???
Milan is definitely doing a USA tour this summer. There's some sort of mini competition out there with details on the official site
(06-01-2013, 12:42 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Milan is definitely doing a USA tour this summer. There's some sort of mini competition out there with details on the official site

Yes, and they also have their CL prelim commitments on the 20-21st and 27-28th August. If they play on the 27th at home, then I'll potentially get to watch them play at the San Siro.... Okmilan

But... Can anyone confirm me if our second leg is suppose to be at home?
Im pretty sure that there is some information about that on LINK REMOVED

Edit by Reza:
I don't have to explain why I removed or edited your posts. If your site is really Milan related we would be glad to feature it and/or have a link exchange.
Welcome to MM, and I am sure that we would appreciate if you could make some tangible contribution to this forum first. Once you do that, we will see you as a friend and will gladly visit your blog. Smile
aka xudong
No news on when the new schedule is going to be released?

I am planning a trip to Europe in September so I'm hoping to see a game! Problem is I will only be in Milano for 2 days. If anyone comes across any news on when the schedule comes out please share. Thanks!

Also by the way....anyone has any good tips on train travel between cities in Europe? I was looking to go from Rome-Milano-Zurich-Paris-Amsterdam. I've been looking at different cites online but for some reason the prices are very inconsistent and I feel like I'm gettin ripped off somehow and will overpay. Anyone has a tip on how to get from city to city with the best price by train? A website or something??

Thanks guys. I know this may be out of topic so if anyone has anything you can pm me if you want. I'd really appreciate it!
Season starts 25th August.

Initial details http://www.legaseriea.it/it/sala-stampa/...014/908275