FC Barcelona - AC Milan (Champions League Return game 12/03 20h45)
A year ago, Robinho's bad defense let Arsenal control the mid freely from Rosicky who he should have marked. I will have heart attack seeing him running from the first minute Sad

And he was at his best form that time.
Voktor Kassai is the ref for our game. He was the ref for Milan vs. Arsenal as well (football-italia).

Btw, kassai translates to butcher in urdu/hindi. Big Grin
Pazzini out is very bad news. I would just start Niang, and take advantage of his speed.

aka xudong
No Robinho plz....better play with an extra midfielder than see him on the field.
I agree with Xu, just play Niang and hope the midfield with Boa & SeS can close them down again.
And speaking of the midfield, I hope Flamini will start and not Muntari.

Most of all hoping for no game changing "episodes"

Let's signal the official beginning of a new Milan era Smile

Make us proud boys!
Forza Milan
Ninag can hurts Barcelona . C'mon forever young Niang (cit. Pellegatti).
I can't call this "team" AC Milan.

(03-10-2013, 07:47 PM)LebRN Wrote: No Robinho plz....better play with an extra midfielder than see him on the field.
I agree with Xu, just play Niang and hope the midfield with Boa & SeS can close them down again.
And speaking of the midfield, I hope Flamini will start and not Muntari.

Most of all hoping for no game changing "episodes"

Let's signal the official beginning of a new Milan era Smile

Make us proud boys!
Forza Milan

This is why I don't want to see Robinho play against Barcelona.

We need everyone in high concentration, high spirit for 90 minutes. Such miss could become very demoralizing. Yes, Niang may not be a good finisher, but our main job for Tuesday is to defend tightly as a team.

Forza Milan.
aka xudong
wow Pazzini's absence is really huge blow for us, hope Allegri could come up with a really good plan without him

Forza Milan ! We will rock noucamp Smile
Niang can be a threat for Barcelona, he'll do fine.
I don't think we should simply park the bus and go all out defending, but we should have small periods of attack on the counter so we can try and get an early goal possibly.

If we stick with 4-3-3(obviously we probably will) I'd go with
-----Els------Niang-------Boateng----
---Muntari---Ambro---Monty--------
-constant-zapata-mexes-abate----
-------------Abbiati----------------

But I was wondering, if we wanted to close up the game better and with Pazzinis absence if we choose not to play Niang maybe a 4-4-2 would work as well..
------------ELS-------Niang--------------------
---Muntari--Monty----Ambro------Boateng----
--Constant--zapata-mexes-----abate--------
----------------abbiati-----------------------
I'm already so fckin nervous for this game, and it is only tomorrow Big Grin Having 2 days off from work also doesnt help.

We should go with 4-3-3 again, with our flanks , SES92 and KPB10 falling back and help out a lot defensively. Niang should replace Pazzini.
I'm more worried about the injury of Mexes, I havent got faith in Yepes, he is so damn slow.
(03-11-2013, 08:40 AM)Beppe Wrote: I'm already so fckin nervous for this game, and it is only tomorrow Big Grin Having 2 days off from work also doesnt help.

We should go with 4-3-3 again, with our flanks , SES92 and KPB10 falling back and help out a lot defensively. Niang should replace Pazzini.
I'm more worried about the injury of Mexes, I havent got faith in Yepes, he is so damn slow.

It's maybe time for the return of the almighty Bonera !! Angel
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !