Juve - Milan (Coppa Italia)
Can Emanuelson fall down one more time?
I LOVE MILAN
Acerbi is a disaster where did we find this guy
(01-09-2013, 09:53 PM)Warro Bantan Wrote: Can Emanuelson fall down one more time?

I was actually wondering if he can be any worse but that's also a valid question....
What Allegri believes that Urby can bring to the table more than Bojan is beyond me
My goodness, such a scrappy play by us. We couldn't even string five passes together. Boateng at LM is just as headless as Urby at RW. Double changes: Pazzo-Urby out, Bojan-Niang in.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Vucinic on. Pirlo is warming up (I thought he wouldn't play this match; I guess he just wouldn't start the game).

We are in trouble.
aka xudong
SeS having a pretty poor game
Good double change
Seriously, this is beyond embarrassing that we are outplayed by JuBBe (it means JuBe reserve). The only card we have on the bench is Bojan (and please tell me that he is on the bench) and it is obvious that the reason is Allegri didn't trust him enough.

Oh good, Bojan and Niang are finally up with 20 minutes to go. THANKS, ALLEGRI. Angry Well, I guess 20 minutes is better than zip.
aka xudong
trade pazzini. the guy doesnt fit into the system. He will always be frustrated like this.

Im happy with Niang and Bojan coming on
What a clearance by SeS!!!
Oh great, that #21 hobo is now playing. Who is going to contain him?
(01-09-2013, 10:18 PM)LebRN Wrote: What a clearance by SeS!!!

SeS >>>>> the entire Milan defense.
aka xudong