Market values
(12-13-2012, 08:27 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I don't think there is actually a market for Pazzini. If Juve and Lazio are the two buyers, then it should be Lazio all the way, as no point making Juve stronger.

I think there are still enough demand for Boateng as other clubs might still think he got the talents but just on a bad team. At least that is still the case for Jan. I doubt that will remain till summer if he continues to play this way.

Mexes gotta be the one who raises his value the most beside SES this season. Which I think Milan should cash in on him as he is just a mistake waiting to happen.

I agree, I don't think there is a market for Pazzini. Even Lazio and Juve aren't likely, just more likely than other top sides.

Boateng's a potential sale, but I don't think club's will spend huge sums for him. He's got talent, but at Milan had one very good season and one very mixed, where he was either injured or playing superbly. On that I think clubs will be interested in him, but they won't be prepared to go out of their way to get him. Bear in mind that in England he's not really seen as a top player given his time here with Spurs and Portsmouth. Realistically, I maybe see a German side going for him.

Mexes I don't think will be worth much. His wage demands aren't exactly small and that puts off many clubs and he's 30, meaning his value is more likely to drop than go up. In addition he's never been one to be considered a great defender and defenders generally won't cost as much as attacking talents, so in my view we're either stuck with him or we've got to hope Arsenal desperately want him.

It is actually quite funny that both Boateng and Lass Diarra were viewed as crappy players even playing in bottom sides in EPL and then blossomed in Real and Milan respectively.

To me, I still think there are clubs that would still interest and will pay a bit extra for Boateng due to his ONE great seasons and WC goals this past two yrs. But like you said, I don't think an offer of 30 mil will ever come in for him.

As for Mexes, just wishful thinking on my part. Milan won't let him go now that they are in CL.
(12-05-2012, 09:32 PM)mathiask Wrote: Pato is untouchable and not to be sold yet. New manager please, I do not want to see him playing against us in the champion's league for years to come ...

Pato is untouchable, because if you touch him, you may injure him? Grinundwech

Sagrin
aka xudong
(12-13-2012, 04:25 PM)ACM2012 Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 09:32 PM)mathiask Wrote: Pato is untouchable and not to be sold yet. New manager please, I do not want to see him playing against us in the champion's league for years to come ...

Pato is untouchable, because if you touch him, you may injure him? Grinundwech

Sagrin
Ahahaha, you don't say Big Grin?
I can't call this "team" AC Milan.