Zenit vs AC Milan (Wed, 3-10-2012)
[Image: 90429337.png]
I don't mind that line-up.

Like I said in my previous post however, I would like to see Bojan in there somewhere, especially if we will be trying to break out quick and hit the counter.

At this point, it really doesn't matter whose place he takes (Emanuelson, Pazzini or Boateng)....but he needs to be in the line-up IMO.

Also, interesting that they think that Abate won't make the field. Is he injured? I didn't hear anything....but if Abate in fit, he has to start this game I think.
(10-02-2012, 04:52 PM)nefremo Wrote: I don't mind that line-up.

Like I said in my previous post however, I would like to see Bojan in there somewhere, especially if we will be trying to break out quick and hit the counter.

At this point, it really doesn't matter whose place he takes (Emanuelson, Pazzini or Boateng)....but he needs to be in the line-up IMO.

Also, interesting that they think that Abate won't make the field. Is he injured? I didn't hear anything....but if Abate in fit, he has to start this game I think.

I believe Abate will start because De Sciglio is apparently injured
3bandiera MILANO SIAMO NOI!!!! 3bandiera
(10-02-2012, 07:16 PM)dejo Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 04:52 PM)nefremo Wrote: I don't mind that line-up.

I believe Abate will start because De Sciglio is apparently injured

WTF? AngryDodgy
aka xudong
(10-03-2012, 01:30 AM)ACM2012 Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 07:16 PM)dejo Wrote: I believe Abate will start because De Sciglio is apparently injured

WTF? AngryDodgy

yes there was an article on milannews.it but I can't find the link now to show it to you
streams for the game! :

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matc...art=sports
Lucky for me.I can watch it on tv channel.
(10-03-2012, 11:07 AM)dejo Wrote:
(10-03-2012, 01:30 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: WTF? AngryDodgy

yes there was an article on milannews.it but I can't find the link now to show it to you

I hope that's a false news then. Okmilan
aka xudong
Official line up (don't forget this game is in half hour from now)

Abbiati; Abate, Bonera, Zapata, Antonini; Montolivo, De Jong; Urby, Boateng, El Shaarawy; Bojan
that is an attacking lineup! I like that. But still I think this team needs a real striker up front. But we'll see, at least Allegri aint playing 3 defensive midfielder today!
http://www.jimbostream.blogspot.be/

high quality stream, but not in English.