Bologna - AC Milan 1-09-2012
(08-30-2012, 04:00 AM)edysim Wrote: Hope to see no Bonera in defence,
Monto should not play in front of defence, somebody else should,
and KPB not behind strikers.

Forza Milan!

Good point. However, the big question is: who should we play in front of defense? and who should play behind the strikers?

The first question seems to have no answer now. Sad
aka xudong
It's a good time to implement 'false no 9' tactics, since our no 9 is really not around (when needed) Sagrin
Our no.11 can perfectly take over that no.9 role. The problem is the anchor. As I said, no answer in our team right now. Ambrosini is still the best option; Traore IMO may be worth a try. It is really pathetic. Sad
aka xudong
I remember allegri trying muntari at anchor last season for a couple games he didn't to bad.. I have one real question, why do we still have Flamini? Why does he play? He is my most disliked player at Milan, yes more then bonera.

I hope bojan starts against bologna imagine we start with bojan els and niang.. Worth a try I'm dying to see them play, as far as our anchor de Jong is apparently almost done.. Wait and see what happens
(08-30-2012, 05:59 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I remember allegri trying muntari at anchor last season for a couple games he didn't to bad.. I have one real question, why do we still have Flamini? Why does he play? He is my most disliked player at Milan, yes more then bonera.

Because Muntari is injured until January?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
for some reason, I am more excited wtih Niang. Smile Hopefully that would turn into a worthy investment. Okmilan
aka xudong
(08-30-2012, 04:25 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: Good point. However, the big question is: who should we play in front of defense? and who should play behind the strikers?

The first question seems to have no answer now. Sad

I have strong feeling Ambro should be back there in this game, as for one behind striker, lets try Monto or Bojan Confused or just switch to 4-5-1 Devilcool
I like to see an attacking trident of Robinho, Bojan and Urby: movement, passing, dribbling,...
(08-30-2012, 06:06 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 05:59 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I remember allegri trying muntari at anchor last season for a couple games he didn't to bad.. I have one real question, why do we still have Flamini? Why does he play? He is my most disliked player at Milan, yes more then bonera.

Because Muntari is injured until January?

Oh okay because Galliani said we got constant to fill in for muntari
(08-30-2012, 04:43 AM)edysim Wrote: It's a good time to implement 'false no 9' tactics, since our no 9 is really not around (when needed) Sagrin

The problem is who plays as the false 9? Boateng was used in this way in preseason and in the first half against Samp and generally hasn't shone. In all honesty I think he's at his best when given freedom to push into wide areas as attacks develop, again we saw this against Samp when he was moved onto the right.

Personally, I would say we should play with Pazzini starting. He's not my favourite, but that's why he was bought, so we should make use of him.

About the DM, right now Montolivo's the safest choice and that's part of our problem. Ambro's only just returned to fitness this week if I'm correct, so I'm not sure he'll be ready for this match.