Bologna - AC Milan 1-09-2012
Lololol traore is not a great player wtf???? He is a squad player nothing more
(08-28-2012, 05:45 PM)LebRN Wrote:
(08-28-2012, 02:55 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: In that case, how kind B and G are! Grinundwech

Seriously dude go back to Xudong; u had built a good reputation with that Okmilan

now u r one of the ACMxxxx guys

What is wrong with ACMxxxx? :d We are after all ACM fans, aren't we all? Sagrin
aka xudong
Honestly, I don't even think Milan can score a goal in this game.
I, on the other hand, believe that Milan can score a goal in this game. I am just not sure whether one goal would be enough. Big Grin Three more days to go before we make a complete fool of ourselves (by believing that Galliani would actually get us some important players).
aka xudong
Watch they sell Robinho and Mexes.
Well, I now changed my mind. I want to see Robinho stay. If he left also, we would be totally screwed. We would become an English Football League 2 team; oh, don't get wrong, with this little creativity, we would not even win that league either. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
i wonder if Berlu would sell me two of his bitches for my strip club!!! word is everything in milan is for sale
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
Antonini--Zapata-Mexes/Bonera-Emma

Nocerino------Monto--------Flamini

Bojan---------Prince

Pazzini

Sad mid to defense. WOoooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww[/align]
(08-28-2012, 11:06 PM)Demetrio51 Wrote:
(08-28-2012, 07:53 PM)Stitch Wrote: traore a great player? Icon_lol2

yes traore is a great player but allegri is a son of a....
bologna milan 2-1... and i hope we lose 3-1 in order to sack allegri

I also can't stand Allegri. However, anyone with a clear head can see B&G run the show and they're currently running it into the ground. I can go on all day about their mistakes, between lying, waiting until the last moment of the Mercato, not being honest with the squad, and buying unnecessary players that don't fit any particular system.

However, you can't be surprised if you lose credibility with others here on the forum when you say Traore is a great player, among others. I hate to tell you the truth, but there are currently NO great players on this Milan. As for Traore, he's an unproven player from Ligue 1. He was bought simply because he's free, no other reason.
Hope to see no Bonera in defence,
Monto should not play in front of defence, somebody else should,
and KPB not behind strikers.

Forza Milan!