Bologna - AC Milan 1-09-2012
(09-03-2012, 07:22 AM)GeoTav Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 03:03 AM)edysim Wrote: Did not watch the game but indeed such an important 3 points for all of us here (and to all Milan fans everywhere) Smile

Glad to hear Acerbi is starting to establish himself in the team. And wow to Pazzoka!

He just played one game ... I don't call that "establishing himself in the team" !! Big Grin

Anyway, he was 10 times better than Yepes in the first game and easily better than Bonera in this same game.

With Zapata or Mexes in the team too, we finally could be solid behind, not WC, not very good, just solid, and for Serie A, that's what is needed in 95% of the games.

Come on, I was just trying to comfort myself and build some confidences here. Do not ruin it DevilolSagrin He has to be better than Bonera no matter how as it's very very difficult for me to accept the fact that Bonera is our starter Devilcool
(09-03-2012, 08:54 AM)edysim Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 07:22 AM)GeoTav Wrote: He just played one game ... I don't call that "establishing himself in the team" !! Big Grin

Anyway, he was 10 times better than Yepes in the first game and easily better than Bonera in this same game.

With Zapata or Mexes in the team too, we finally could be solid behind, not WC, not very good, just solid, and for Serie A, that's what is needed in 95% of the games.

Come on, I was just trying to comfort myself and build some confidences here. Do not ruin it DevilolSagrin He has to be better than Bonera no matter how as it's very very difficult for me to accept the fact that Bonera is our starter Devilcool

I understand ... We all feel the same !! Devilol
Before the mercato started, I thought we would get rid of a guy like Bonera and build a strong defense with Thiago Silva and someone like Dede or Hummels (yes, I had too much hope ahah) ... Unfortunately, it turned into a "hope" to keep Bonera just to avoid a complete season with Yepes as a starter !!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
See, I bring luck.
(09-02-2012, 08:34 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Hey Dev,

Good Question. I was obsessed with playing Football (Soccer) when I was young. The first Jersey my parents bought me was a Juventus one when I was 10 years old. It was the first one they saw in the store, and I never even watched a game of theirs. A year later, I quit because of Tennis. As I stated here before, I trained very hard in tennis all throughout Juniors and played briefly on the Pro-Tour. I now own a Tennis Academy for Juniors in New York.

When I was 17-18, I got interested again in Football. All of my friends at University were from Europe, and pushed me back in. I then followed Italia in the 2002 World Cup, and liked Gattuso, Nesta, and Inzaghi. My grandparents are from the same Province as Gattuso, and a few towns over. I ended up following Milan because of them which was around 10 years ago. I'm now 27.

For me, there was never a club before, nor after, Milan. 3bandiera

thanks, it's nice to learn a little about how others came to support this club. Smile