Poll: Will a majority of Milan be sold in summer of 2016?
This poll is closed.
Yes
40.91%
9 40.91%
No
59.09%
13 59.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
(07-16-2012, 05:02 AM)xudong Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 04:27 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: No, that seems quite fair to me. I'm with Dev on this matter; he could retire tomorrow and I don't care. Silva is in same level as Pirlo, maybe a little bit higher for me now. Sheva and Kaka, actually I'm still their fan until now. I don't know why.

Maybe because they actually won something with/for Milan?

[Image: shevchenko_6.jpg]
[Image: andriy-shevchenko-ballon-d-or-2004_diaporama.jpg]
[Image: 2122445389_721d75a49c.jpg]
[Image: all-about-ricardo-kaka.jpg]
[Image: 197262hp2.jpg]

ah...how I missed those moments, Undecided
I am not going to say Sheva, Kaka, Silva, Pirlo and soon to be Ibra as innocent...but I do think blame the MGT more than them in their transfer.
I honestly do not believe Sheva will head downhill that quickly if he stayed in Milan. Kaka's injuries problems might be different case but Milan will still be a better team with him than without. Pirlo is a different story, but you really can't hate him for leaving, just his comments of late is really classless.
You can say what you want about Silva, but the truth of the matter is the inability for Milan to hold on to their star players while continue to give out crappy contracts to okay players.
You really can't have a top 10 European teams with a payroll which is in the bottom of the CL.

Even if all the Milan youths came back or got promoted to 1st team and all play like the Baresi, Maldini, Nesta, Silva, Cannavaro in defense, the young mids become Gerrad, Guilit, ZZ, Maradona, DeSailley, Frank, and Figo, while the strikers all become Messi, Ronaldo and Van Basten. I doubt they will stick around Milan for more than a few years, as they will be sold to the highest bidder one at a time with reasons such as balancing books or they want a higher raise or whatever. As they will all be gone sooner or later.

Gabriel, I agree with you this is managements fault more than anybody. Call it lack of foresight, mismanagement or whatever, they haven't done much good for the club over the past 6-7 years.

(07-15-2012, 08:46 PM)Gio-mania Wrote: I might have misread/misinterpreted the the wording "get no sympathy" with with wishing he does get injured. Two completely different things, and now that I think of it I have to say I wouldn't feel any sympathy either. No more than any other player outside our team. Maybe Sheva's and Kakà's misfortunes evoked sympathy in me, as I was so tied to them emotionally after their many years and successes, but Thiago Silva doesn't get this treatment from me. He will be missed without a doubt, but more for his use for the team as a player than as a person like Sheva and Kakà.

Yeah, I don't want players to get injured, it was just an extreme example I was using.

I won't lie, when Sheva left for Chelsea I pretty much stopped supporting him, with only recently in his Euro matches supporting him a little given his history with us and his career coming to an end. Even then, Sheva still holds more respect from me as when he left he was always clear, he was leaving and that was that.

Kaka too I have pretty much no support for. He's rotting in Madrid and tbh I could care less, as he was always willing to chase the money with his dad and this is where it's landed him (ironically I still do wear a Milan shirt with Kaka's name on the back though lol).
(07-16-2012, 06:08 AM)edysim Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 05:02 AM)xudong Wrote: [Image: 197262hp2.jpg]

ah...how I missed those moments, Undecided

If you refers to that particular moment, believe me, you are going to see more coming very soon. Grinundwech
(07-16-2012, 04:49 PM)xudong Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 06:08 AM)edysim Wrote: ah...how I missed those moments, Undecided

If you refers to that particular moment, believe me, you are going to see more coming very soon. Grinundwech

LOL I've prepared myself for more Devilcool btw I just noticed T. Silva looks 'damn innocent' in that pic, depicting real situation. Dodgy
OFFICIAL: I HATE YOU SILVIO BERLUSCONI AND I WISH YOU WERE DEAD
(07-17-2012, 06:48 PM)Stitch Wrote: OFFICIAL: I HATE YOU SILVIO BERLUSCONI AND I WISH YOU WERE DEAD

How official is this official? Source please? Grinundwech
source: stitch.com

Big Grin
Big Grin I'm not in the mood...seriously, i could rip his heart out literaly (like Arnold in Terminator 1 ) Big Grin like he ripped mine figuratively
Watch out, Berlusconi,

[Image: stitchgrowel%20copy.jpg]