Poll: Will a majority of Milan be sold in summer of 2016?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.91%
9 40.91%
No
59.09%
13 59.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
No , the rumor must be true. This Milan is worth some 500m more, because of Giampaolo and Suso
(09-28-2019, 07:23 PM)artand Wrote: No  , the rumor must be true. This Milan is worth some 500m more, because of Giampaolo and Suso

I need to add another smiley besides Grinundwech
Elliott categorically deny club is for sale.

I am not trying to be negative but reality is they know they can't get a return on investment any time soon.
Yes, and they will not hurry to sell it. Unless they find a madman who is ready to pay some unrealistic price. They know how to play long game and they know this one is of those.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
[Image: 72365812_2595526210490136_34797839806879...e=5E29138B]

Thanks to Calcio e Finanza
I wonder if the figures have been adjusted for inflation?
In my opinion this kind of relates to Milan and all other teams:

We sometimes hear that some guy will pay a billion or invest overr a billion for Milan. As this guy says it is easier to talk about it than actually doing. Might sound obvious but it is important to realize it.The guy, Jim Ratcliffe, who bought Nice in French league is British but he said he cant really buy any of the big teams in the EPL and this part of his interview is very important imo:

Quote:"How much did Abramovich pay for Chelsea, £100m? The Glazers [at United], what £500m? You can say it's worth three, four billion but no one has ever paid those sums.
I still don't get how this happened and ended and new interview adds nothing

Quote:Were you upset to have lost AC Milan? And how did it happen?

“Of course. AC Milan was more than just an investment for me. It was my passion. So yes, it was tough when AC Milan was taken from me. As you know it’s a long story but my business associate, David Han, spoke to Forbes about it a few months ago.

“I’m sure you know my views on Elliott Management. I don’t think that the firm saw or will ever see the club as I see it. Elliott has other motivations and its background speaks for itself.”

https://sempremilan.com/yonghong-li-spea...-an-insult
7 Gold reported that Bernard Arnault is still interested in purchasing AC Milan. The negotiations are still alive. Arnault would like to keep Paolo Maldini at the club. Ariedo Braida could be CEO, Maldini technical director and Andriy Shevchenko as manager
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Now is not the time to sell, it’s the time to buy,

Interesting to see if we go for one big undervalued player due to market price drop: dembele/Coutinho ~28-35m, Neymar 65-80m, Arthur -18m, Icardi- 30m, Depay 22m, Castrovilli 15m.

Would love Boga at 20m. Fingers crossed for Kouassi. T. Silva for free on 2m/season would be a plus for sure, esp if Ibra leaves.