Poll: Will a majority of Milan be sold in summer of 2016?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.91%
9 40.91%
No
59.09%
13 59.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Venting, sell the club, etc. thread
https://www.football-italia.net/115522/m...estigation

According to La Stampa and Secolo XIX newspapers, Silvio Berlusconi is under investigation for money-laundering in the Milan sale to Yonghong Li.
Avaiting forĀ arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Team was sold for more than it is worth, that is for sure true, the rest who knows.
That report has now been denied
Siamo a posto cosi.
It's very strange. Really wonder if there is some agenda against Milan in the press. Rumours and the likes are normal, but the number of times claims have had to be rebutted or the number of claims made without evidence is alarming.
Li, on official site

"The articles recently published by the Italian newspapers 'La Stampa' and 'Il Secolo XIX', and then resumed by many other media, relating to an alleged money laundering investigation against the Fininvest group (which was later denied by the Public Prosecutor's Office) require me to make clarifications as party involved. AC Milan purchase process has always been carried out with the utmost transparency, compliance with regulations and correctness, with the support and advice of international financial and legal advisors. All procedures were followed in full compliance with the laws and practices in force. All financial institutions, sports organizations and authorities involved received the documentation, either required or requested, to assess and approve both the "closing" process and the qualifications of the new Property now managing the Team. What I have read these days absolutely does not reflect the reality of facts. Therefore, while considering the Group that I chair, AC Milan S.p.A., and myself as injured party of this unfortunate and unacceptable media campaign based on speculations and misleading information, we reserve the right to take all necessary legal actions to protect at best the image, the reputation and the financial solidity of AC Milan and of the reference group".
Newspapers should really be held accountable for the stuff they write. If it's true, ok. But if it's all bull....then someone should be made to pay for creating this chaos around the club. They are literary "defaming" the name of Milan and if it's unfounded, they should pay a fine.
that damn italian afraid of the chinese taking over italy, lol

but seriously, who wouldnt question them when there is no transparency on where the money is coming from
What do you mean no transparency on where the money is coming from?!?! Just because the media (or the fans) don't exactly know who the investors are, it doesn't mean authorities and banks don't know either.

You can't even deposit $100,000 in the bank without answering questions as to where it's coming from. You think they'll just let someone show up with 300mil and not know the source of the money??? No way
ofcourse the bank knows, but us as fans, and investors, need to know that, and when even the investors doesnt know where the heck his money is coming from, how could you not curious about it. atleast when berlu have milan he have fininvest as his "source money" for milan, and abra has "oil money" for chelsea so does the others, but us, where is it coming from? what company? the owners own money? if the owners own money, why does he need to form a bond with others, because china doesnt allow money to go out easily from china? thats not an excuse, when reporters found out that the company is fake, no wonder people questioning him.
Fininvest definitely know, I don't buy the 'as long as they have our money who cares' idea at all. Berlu like most big businessmen can be corrupt but selling a sports team is not like buying tanks for war in this place or that place. I would love to say fans need transparency and I agree fans do need the transparency but that is not my worry as much, my worry is does he have money after paying for Milan, we need long term investments, one 200 million summer makes little difference if 5 years from now he has nothing more.