Week 26: Milan - Atalanta February 25 2024 20:45CET
(02-25-2024, 09:33 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Of course holding his face looks stupid, but it doesn't change the fact that he was kicked in the chest.

If you can honestly tell me every foul gets called on a corner then you don’t watch the same game. There needs to be some discretion.

Also Orsato is a joke of a ref. He gives Leao a yellow for looking at him. Not saying anything, just looking after being held.
Bring back Tata. At least he could save pens. Maignan is so overweight thst he just rolls over and let's them in.
(02-25-2024, 09:31 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: If it was the other way around, I would expect Milan to get a penalty. So yes.

Also in our favour it wouldnt be a penalty. Nothing really happened there. In football there is always contact. There would be 30+ penalty’s a game if you would give them for all contact. 
Holm was even faking it with holding his head… he knew he had to fake something to get something out of it. And it worked. Unbelievable that even with VAR these things can happen.
1-1 HT. Despite such an early goal this team still looks so shaky, unconvincing and all over the place. There is no system or pattern of play, its just left up to individual brilliance.
(02-25-2024, 09:36 PM)honsano Wrote: If you can honestly tell me every foul gets called on a corner then you don’t watch the same game. There needs to be some discretion.

Also Orsato is a joke of a ref. He gives Leao a yellow for looking at him. Not saying anything, just looking after being held.

This one looked like a foul to me (and VAR, and the ref) and it was called. From the pictures I've seen I can understand it.

Every foul should be called, but as you said not all contact is a foul.
That Leao yellow is almost more frustrating than the PK. You can’t look at refs now. I just can’t stand Serie A refs.
Orsato is making a mess of this.

Why did rafa get a yellow there? For looking at him? Never seen anything like it before
(02-25-2024, 09:46 PM)Beppe Wrote: Orsato is making a mess of this.

Why did rafa get a yellow there? For looking at him? Never seen anything like it before

I didn't get that either. Strange. Must have happened something off camera maybe?
Orstalo gave the penalty with minimum look at the VAR tv. You could see that he he was pissed with Pioli.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
8 pens conceded in 10 games. Maignan not come close to saving one.