Coppa Italia - Milan - Cagliari
Overall solid performance, and impressed by many of the Primavera players. Jimenez looks bright, why use lots of money for a new CB, when Theo is performing so well there and we have Jimenez, Florenzi, and Bartesaghi as back ups at LB. In just one month time + Tomori and Thiaw will probably be back. If we spend 15-20 mill of our limited budget on a CB now in January i will be really angry.

MOM was Theo, no doubt. Majestetic performance. My rating 1-10:

- Mirante: 6,5. Great save on Petagna header, and looked secure. Maybe a little slow on the goal despite taking a deflection?
- Calabria: 6. Did his duty in defence, but expected a bit more in attack.
- Simic: 7. Yes had a passing mistake, bit otherwise he was rock solid. Great prospect for the future.
- Theo. 8. He looks better at CB than LB actually. Fantastic run for the second goal, and total control in defence.
- Jimenez: 6,5. Had some problems at the start, but played really well after that. Fast and agile player with a lot of confidence. Like it!
- Adli: 6,5. Played solid. Some mistakes in the first half, but was so calm and secure in the second. Some great long passes.
- Reijnders. 6. OK, but not impressing to much. Very confident on the ball, but played a secure and easy match, nothing out of the ordinary.
- Chukwueze: 5. He was outshined by 18 year old boys tonight. He looks like a real flop..Bad decisions every time, looks not dangerous at all.
- Romero: 5,5. Suffers with his physique. Very easy scubbed away. Worked hard though.
- Jovic: 7. First goal was great, second a little lucky. Worked really good, and used his strength. Confident and fit player now.
- Traore: 6,5. Did really good to help Jimenez in defence all match long, and so lovely that he got a goal. Actually a strong move to get in a shot in that position.

Subs

- Pulisic: 7,5. He was so good when coming on. His first touch is just world class. Assist for Leao, and a few other lovely passes. This guy is killing it so far.
- Zeroli: 6. Not much time, but looks solid enough.
- Florenzi: 6. Just like Zeroli.
- Leao: 6,5. Started with some bad moves, but scored a great goal at the end. Perfect confidence booster.

Forza Milan!
(01-02-2024, 11:01 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: Iin this 20 minutes all squad was played only for Rafa so that he can score, Chuku wasn’t scared or assist today but he was good, created some chances, opening space but he had Calabrian on his right side…

I agree. I see this as a positive though. Shows the group is together and working for one another. It's a step in the right direction.
20(1) games 1611 min 8 goals

vs

5(10) 579 5

Guess the two players Grinundwech
Great win with youngsters. Jimenez, Chaka and Simic were impressive. Let's we hope more from them this season
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Simic very very good, with him, Kjaer, Theo and now Gabbia i dont see why to go for another CB.
Jimenez is so Theo like. But he isnt a RB? Watch out Calabria.
looking fwd to see a great trion of CBs soon , consisting of Tomori, Kalulu and Simic. That guy Chaka will make Leao depart soon, i think they occupy the same slot
So it looks like we'll play Atalanta next Wednesday. CDK with 2 goals and 1 assist for them today in a 3-1 win against Sassuolo.
CDK has better stats than Leao. Crazy. Either way we could win on it: A lot of money if Atalanta use the clausule, or we get back a player with a lot more confidence and a player we can rely on. But of course that depends on who is the manager next season. If Pioli is still a the wheel, he will probably have no backing what so ever.
(01-03-2024, 10:00 PM)Bennacer Wrote: CDK has better stats than Leao. Crazy. Either way we could win on it: A lot of money if Atalanta use the clausule, or we get back a player with a lot more confidence and a player we can rely on. But of course that depends on who is the manager next season. If Pioli is still a the wheel, he will probably have no backing what so ever.

1ban