Riccardo Montolivo
(05-16-2012, 07:17 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: I'm a fan of him since Football Manager 2003 Sagrin

Italy seems to hype their youngster very much. Ranocchia, Bonucci, Bonera were all touted as the "new Nesta" at certain time. Montolivo was the "new Pirlo" many seasons ago when he first came out, but I thought that he has quiet down recently.

Of course I am hoping that he would fulfill the expectation, but I would not bet my fortune on him. Dodgy
aka xudong
It is official. Montolivo has signed for Milan.

Quote:WELCOME RICCARDO!

Riccardo Montolivo has signed for Milan which will be of immense pleasure to his Rossoneri-supporting family.

MILAN - To the delight of his father Marcello, a big fan of Gianni Rivera, and his entire family who like many people from Bergamo are Rossoneri fans, Riccardo Montolivo is a Milan player.

Montolivo has moved from Fiorentian where he had been captain since 2010 to join the most-titled club in the world.

The Italy international was one of the bright spots for his country at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa and in his career he has scored 331 goals at both club and international level between Atalanta and Fiorentina, with 32 goals coming for the Azzurri.

He was captain of the Viola in their Champions League match against Bayern Munich in 2010 and his move to Milan completes a dream switch to what is always a competitive environment.
http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/141440

331 goals in his career, with 32 goals coming for the Azzurri. Did we just sign Messi? LOL at the mistake by the official site. Big Grin Icon_lol2 Grinundwech
aka xudong
lmao, we've clearly got high expectations of Montolivo
(05-17-2012, 10:56 PM)xudong Wrote: http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/141440

331 goals in his career, with 32 goals coming for the Azzurri. Did we just sign Messi? LOL at the mistake by the official site. Big Grin Icon_lol2 Grinundwech

Damn how can they possibly make a mistake like that?
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Icon_lol2
was it supposed to be matches played??
Not even corrected yet, funny stuff Big Grin
A disgrace for this club in its own way, hahaha, not even trying to correct the official website
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I think Milan are not serious about the official website. It is much less informative compare to other teams'
(05-18-2012, 02:46 PM)LebRN Wrote: Icon_lol2
was it supposed to be matches played??

yes, it was. Sagrin
(05-18-2012, 03:02 PM)reza Wrote: Not even corrected yet, funny stuff Big Grin

Just checked, still not corrected ATM. guess it will remain like that forever. Sagrin
aka xudong
Hey he did scored a lot when he was 12.