Coppa Italia 2023 2024
Coppa Italia 2023 2024

We are on the side of the draw with Inter, Fiorentina and Atalanta

Maybe Napoli and Fiorentina will boycott the new Supercoppa Italiana in Saudi Arabia.

Milan and Atalanta could replace them to face Inter and Lazio, to earn 3-7M (enough for a quick loan Big Grin).

My choice is to play if the chance is given.

https://sempremilan.com/gds-napoli-fiore...lan-poised
Let them play. We don't need any more pointless games in our schedule, especially with that long traveling distance + climate change.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I read that Milan is going.
aka xudong
(10-11-2023, 01:24 AM)ACM2023 Wrote: I read that Milan is going.

Time to play subs and Primavera best players.  Sagrin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
A trophy is involved, may be 5% of coaches will play a B team or primavera, and none of those 5% are Italian coaches. If we are going it will be the best players.
I want to see Zeroli, Simic, Bertesaghi, Chaka, Pellegrino to start in these games alongside strugglers/newcomers Jovic, Romero but I don't stubborn guy to try new
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(10-10-2023, 01:04 PM)Aficio Wrote: Maybe Napoli and Fiorentina will boycott the new Supercoppa Italiana in Saudi Arabia.

Milan and Atalanta could replace them to face Inter and Lazio, to earn 3-7M (enough for a quick loan Big Grin).

My choice is to play if the chance is given.

https://sempremilan.com/gds-napoli-fiore...lan-poised

As we had problems in this period of the year the last two years I would have had said no for sporting reasons. But money rules.
(10-11-2023, 07:29 AM)reza Wrote: A trophy is involved, may be 5% of coaches will play a B team or primavera, and none of those 5% are Italian coaches. If we are going it will be the best players.

Yeah right. This is actually a Super Coppa, quite respected trophy.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta