Does Giroud always play?
Dear all
I‘m sorry about opening a new thread for this…please delete if inappropriate.

My son is a big fan of Milan and particularly of Giroud. We want to surprise him with a visit to the match against Atalanta on 26/2. How high are the chances that Giroud will play then? Thing is, we are from Basel/Basilea and we want to avoid any disappointment whenever possible. :-)

Thank you and best wishes!
Thomas
Unless he is injured, Giroud will play that game with 99.99999% certainty. Because Milan doesn't have another fit striker. Definitely not one that Pioli trusts. So. Feel safe to go you will see Giroud play
yeah, he will play if he isnt injured imo
With a lineup like today's derby, no Giroud should not have started.

It seemed like Pioli was hoping to counter attack, but he fields Giroud while benching Leao and CDK.

I give up trying to figure this out.
(02-05-2023, 11:18 PM)Demonbanana Wrote: With a lineup like today's derby, no Giroud should not have started.

It seemed like Pioli was hoping to counter attack,  but he fields Giroud while benching Leao and CDK.

I give up trying to figure this out.

This. I simply can't believe what I witnessed, especially in the 1st half. Playing a counter attacking football, by his own admission....and than using Giroud and Origi! Astonishing
Thank you for answering. It helped a lot, especially because I don‘t see into it at all (not yet at least - if my boy keeps supporting the club like that, I may end up being a fan too haha).