Coppa Italia 2022-2023 Milan Torino January 11 2023 21:00
I didn't care but losing against 10 men Torino is real shame. They bought some Serie C returnee and still won
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(01-12-2023, 01:06 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: I guess I'm only one whos not bothered by this. Those competitions of insignificant will no further exhaust our thin team, which is definitely not designed to compete in multiple competitions. We have no "second deck", so let's just focus on Serie A and fight for CL participation next year.

(01-12-2023, 01:44 PM)nefremo Wrote: It's always the case for me....I don't want us to play in this useless competition, but than when it come to it and the games are played, I can't possibly want Milan do lose. Big Grin It's a real dilemma. So I get passed for the time being, but than rhe next day don't really care because nobody really truly cares about this cup. Even Maldini said "the cup has 'grown' in importance since my playing days'......but had it? And if THIS is 'grown in importance' than imagine what it was back in Maldini's days. Big Grin

Anyway, we need to get back on track and rack up a few wins in order in Serie A starting with Lecce. And a big (4-0) win wouldn't hurt for confidence.

I also want us to abandon this competition as soon as possible. Last season we won Serie A after being out of Coppa and being fresh enough to field the best IX every match.

Though losing 0:3 to Inter is bitter, it also makes the Scudetto the sweetest memory  Okmilan
(01-12-2023, 03:12 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: I didn't care but losing against 10 men Torino is real shame. They bought some Serie C returnee and still won

It is, but if it "needed" to happen, it's better it did during coppa game than Serie A. I'd be pissed if we lose against 10 man Lecce this weekend...
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(01-12-2023, 01:06 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: I guess I'm only one whos not bothered by this. Those competitions of insignificant will no further exhaust our thin team, which is definitely not designed to compete in multiple competitions. We have no "second deck", so let's just focus on Serie A and fight for CL participation next year.

I don't care either; but, I was upset that it had to go to extra time. Just lose it already! Icon_lol2

(01-12-2023, 02:23 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: than we shall quote our ex presidente - It's not a trophy Big Grin

Although, I liked UEFA Cup Winner's Cup.

Funny that you mentioned CWC; for the pathetic number of Coppa Italia trophies we earned, we were very effective in winning two CWCs! Sagrin
aka xudong