Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout
Out of Neymar,Lucas,Oscar I'd probably choose oscar.. Neymar and lucas are too well known already and have been for a couple years, in neymars case maybe more.. I think neymar wouldn't go anywhere for under 40-50mln.. where as well I see lucas leaving for the same price tag.. If we hop on Oscar anytime soon (given we may have a good relationship with internacional b/c of our pato transfer, it went well) then hopefully we can snatch him before any other teams make crazy stupid offers .

If i had to pick one brazilian to go for right now it would be Hulk. He's more mature, bigger physique and doesn't need any developement like the players mentioned above^ (although all three have the potential i believe to be a lot better players) but I just like Hulk's style of play and due to his big physique i don't think he'd have ANY problem what so ever playing great like he is for porto in italy as well especially with better players around him. Thing is we don't play with wingers.

I was wondering, what would you guys think of hulk at RS (right striker, playing a more wide role as a pose to our current strikers)
I like Hulk but we're too well covered for the kind of role he'd play in Milan (second forward). Porto would also ask for silly amounts of money for him, despite him coming off a less impressive season than last year.
There is report that Hulk's deal with Chelsea has been 90% complete. The final price is believed to be 40 million pounds.

The ultimate dream for me would be Lucas, but all we have is 40 pounds of bananas.
aka xudong
I remember last year's rumours that Anzhi offered 78 millions for Hulk, and Porto got greedy and asked for 80, which was enough dor Anzhi's representatives to just walk off the negotiating table Smile
(05-30-2012, 09:38 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I like Hulk but we're too well covered for the kind of role he'd play in Milan (second forward). Porto would also ask for silly amounts of money for him, despite him coming off a less impressive season than last year.

Falcao is/was probably a better prospect ... But both Falcao and Hulk would be players that any team or almost would like to have.

Like you said, nowadays, we have enough players in our attack and so much work to do on our midfield to think about new strikers ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(05-30-2012, 06:17 PM)Stitch Wrote: I remember last year's rumours that Anzhi offered 78 millions for Hulk, and Porto got greedy and asked for 80, which was enough dor Anzhi's representatives to just walk off the negotiating table Smile

Was that true? That's so hilarious! Big Grin Porto is known to be greedy but I didn't know that they can be that stupid. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
I heard it from TV commentators during Porto match last year Smile but I cant remember reading about it anywhere.

LOL, just found an article, looks like Porto is even more stupid Big Grin it was 87 millions offered, and they asked for 90

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/69/transf...signing-of

However, just two hours after agreeing on an 87 million euro fee, Porto president Pinto da Costa asked Anzhi to raise its initial bid to 90 million, a request that ultimately brought a premature end to the talks.
WTF. Big Grin 87 million and still wanted more? I don't even know if that could be true. Icon_lol2 Mind you that goal.com is capable of making things up. Big Grin
aka xudong
I just saw goals from Brazil-Argentina..wow Brazil defence is awful...who the hell is this Bruno Uvini guy? And Juan, it's not the one from Roma?

Whoever they are, for brasileiro's sake I hope they never play for NT again.
(06-09-2012, 10:39 PM)Stitch Wrote: I just saw goals from Brazil-Argentina..wow Brazil defence is awful...who the hell is this Bruno Uvini guy? And Juan, it's not the one from Roma?

Whoever they are, for brasileiro's sake I hope they never play for NT again.
Lol... after this game I really needs to come here.

They were the starters of Brazil under-20 NT world champions... and I wrote here or in the other site they were pretty unimpressive. Bruno Uvine plays in Sao Paulo and Juan was on Internacional last season and was bought by Inter. Remember when I said that Gabriel, Fernando(improved a lot this year) and Oscar were one of the few bright spots in hat team. Btw, at least one of them is with us.

I remember that I even said Brazil under-17 NT were much more rich(talent wise) than the under-20 NT that was champion. Under-17 was loaded with Ademilson, Piazon, Adrian, Wallace, Marlon Bica, Rodrigo, Pedro Paulo, etc... a lot of talent.

Back to the CB´s and to be fair, Juan just played one game at Merda last year, but he has ways to go before turn into a pro player. Uvini? Meh... Can´t believe Mano Menezes did not called Rafael Toloi and called these 2.

Changing the subject, did you see what Giuliano did in the first time Mano gave him a chance?!?!

Until this game, Giuliano had only 2 minutes here and there to show his talent... Today, for the first time he get a fair chance, and only against our most hated rivals, and in the place of Oscar who was doing great.A little bit of pressure, huh? And the young man enter with "blood in the eyes". I love it!!Sagrin

Hope our mgt. were seeing this game. How a player like Giuliano isn´t in a big(or even middle) club in Europe I can not understand. Proved himself at under-20 world cup, at Libertadores da America and only a new rich club from Ukraine(no offense to the country) show up and offered 10 or 12 million for him? Where was Milan?!?

C´mon!!!