Brasileiro: our Brazilian scout
Brasileiro...you, me, St. Gallen (Switzerland) on 28th of this month...take your shirt off and wait for me in front of the stadium Big Grin
(02-14-2012, 09:23 PM)Stitch Wrote: Brasileiro...you, me, St. Gallen (Switzerland) on 28th of this month...take your shirt off and wait for me in front of the stadium Big Grin
LOL...

Just saw it today... what is this?!?

(02-11-2012, 01:59 AM)Stitch Wrote: yeah, jucilei Smile
Besides kill his career in this new rich team, he had a serious injure and was out for a long time.

Jucilei was terrible the first few game after the come back, a little out of shape, slow and bad technically. But after Gus Hiddink appointment, Jucilei was starting to play like before... but I only saw 3 games. Guy has amazing potential!!!

I just don´t like he playing as a holder(#5), it´s a way to under utilizing him...
(05-15-2012, 02:49 PM)brasileiro Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 09:23 PM)Stitch Wrote: Brasileiro...you, me, St. Gallen (Switzerland) on 28th of this month...take your shirt off and wait for me in front of the stadium Big Grin
LOL...

He probably just misses you. Wink We all do anyway. Big Grin Where have you been recently?

Please bring us some good news on Ganso or Hernanes. Okmilan
aka xudong
You were missing for months dude Big Grin get back, we need you here on MM Smile

It was a friendly game between Brasil and Bosnia, on 28th february Wink you were very lucky to win!
(05-15-2012, 09:31 PM)xudong Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 02:49 PM)brasileiro Wrote: LOL...

He probably just misses you. Wink We all do anyway. Big Grin Where have you been recently?

ahahahahahaa... thanks, my friend.

I accepted an offer to be partner of a another office(besides the one I have) and my time isn´t not "my" anymore...lol

Ganso is pretty inconsistent at the moment... but the good news is that the "great moments" are not so rare as in the near past. But, unfortunately, Ganso still didn´t recover that acceptable work rate/movement he had before injure. But behind the 2 strikers, the guy can win a game.

Hernanes? Well... we had the chance in the past, but for some strange reason(like with Marcelo) thought he does not have Milan level. Now, just pay Lazio!

(05-15-2012, 11:19 PM)Stitch Wrote: You were missing for months dude Big Grin get back, we need you here on MM Smile

It was a friendly game between Brasil and Bosnia, on 28th february Wink you were very lucky to win!
Yep, I´m a slave now! ahahaha

Regarding the game, shame on Bosnia to lose for a Mano Menezes team!!!! You guys did a disservice to Brazil letting Menezes win... I blame Bosnia and Marcelo! I will not forget it!!!! Devilol

Btw, who is that #4 for Bosnia? Guy is a bad man... what a butcher!!!
brasileiro, your insight is always missed as is your great personality on these forums.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but wanted to know what your opinion of Romulo is? (I think he plays for Vasco).
Btw, for the ones interested, keep an eye on this RB, Douglas:
http://www.saopaulofc.net/equipe/elenco/...s/douglas/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkvYYHSgxIc

This guy played for Goias(Rafael Tolois team) and Brazil youths, and this year came to São Paulo. He was very good at Goias, but like I always say, it´s more easy to play there than with the pressure of a giant team like São Paulo.

São Paulo bought him(February 11) injured, and only in April(after full recovery) he started to get playing time... and in my opinion is being impressive. After 3 games, I have no doubt this guy owned the RB position at the Club.

It´s not easy to come to a big club like São Paulo, after months injured, and start to play at this level. Definitely one to keep an eye this year...
(05-17-2012, 04:40 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: brasileiro, your insight is always missed as is your great personality on these forums.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but wanted to know what your opinion of Romulo is? (I think he plays for Vasco).
Thanks for the words, my friend... and of course I don´t mind. I will delay the answer sometimes because of my schedule, but you can be sure I will try to help.

Back to your question, take my opinion with a grain of salt, because I saw him only a few times...

Romulo is a Sandro type of DM, a holder, but that like Sandro, can help in the offense when asked, playing as second-volante. Mano Menezes loves him, and in my opinion he had a solid debut in Brazil NT some time ago... and that´s say something. The type of player can play inside in a 4-4-2 flat that some English teams used a lot. He was injured for some time... but I will watch him more to keep you informed. Btw, if I´m not wrong, he will be in London at Olympics playing for Brazil NT, too.

I know my post is a little shallow, but I really need to watch him more...sorry.

(05-17-2012, 04:11 PM)brasileiro Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 09:31 PM)xudong Wrote: He probably just misses you. Wink We all do anyway. Big Grin Where have you been recently?

ahahahahahaa... thanks, my friend.

I accepted an offer to be partner of a another office(besides the one I have) and my time isn´t not "my" anymore...lol

Ganso is pretty inconsistent at the moment... but the good news is that the "great moments" are not so rare as in the near past. But, unfortunately, Ganso still didn´t recover that acceptable work rate/movement he had before injure. But behind the 2 strikers, the guy can win a game.

Hernanes? Well... we had the chance in the past, but for some strange reason(like with Marcelo) thought he does not have Milan level. Now, just pay Lazio!

(05-15-2012, 11:19 PM)Stitch Wrote: You were missing for months dude Big Grin get back, we need you here on MM Smile

Yep, I´m a slave now! ahahaha

Regarding the game, shame on Bosnia to lose for a Mano Menezes team!!!! You guys did a disservice to Brazil letting Menezes win... I blame Bosnia and Marcelo! I will not forget it!!!! Devilol

Btw, who is that #4 for Bosnia? Guy is a bad man... what a butcher!!!

Emir Spahic, CD from SevillaBig Grin he's the captain, and leader of our defence... always plays with heart for NT, and always gets carded Big Grin I love the moment when he slapped Marko Marin for cursing Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iuPxvkA9rc
(05-17-2012, 05:36 PM)brasileiro Wrote: Thanks for the words, my friend... and of course I don´t mind. I will delay the answer sometimes because of my schedule, but you can be sure I will try to help.

Back to your question, take my opinion with a grain of salt, because I saw him only a few times...

Romulo is a Sandro type of DM, a holder, but that like Sandro, can help in the offense when asked, playing as second-volante. Mano Menezes loves him, and in my opinion he had a solid debut in Brazil NT some time ago... and that´s say something. The type of player can play inside in a 4-4-2 flat that some English teams used a lot. He was injured for some time... but I will watch him more to keep you informed. Btw, if I´m not wrong, he will be in London at Olympics playing for Brazil NT, too.

I know my post is a little shallow, but I really need to watch him more...sorry.

thanks, I didn't want to ask you questions so soon after your return, but I couldn't help myself about Romulo. I did hear after his injury he's not back to his best yet, but apparently he has a very fluid style which suits Europe. Thanks for the response!
(05-18-2012, 09:12 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 05:36 PM)brasileiro Wrote: Thanks for the words, my friend... and of course I don´t mind. I will delay the answer sometimes because of my schedule, but you can be sure I will try to help.

thanks, I didn't want to ask you questions so soon after your return, but I couldn't help myself about Romulo. I did hear after his injury he's not back to his best yet, but apparently he has a very fluid style which suits Europe. Thanks for the response!
No problem, Dev...

Now is the time, with some off days, I will be watching more football and with time to post and read MM...

Brasileirao will start this weekend, and we will have more opportunities to see Romulo playing. Btw, in the middle of next week, Vasco will play the second leg against Corinthians, for Libertadores... you can see Romulo and Dede(if he´s fit to play).

Shame Wellington(Holder) of Sao Paulo hurt his knee some months ago, I think you would like him. Brazil NT material in my opinion...

(05-17-2012, 06:20 PM)Stitch Wrote: Emir Spahic, CD from SevillaBig Grin he's the captain, and leader of our defence... always plays with heart for NT, and always gets carded Big Grin I love the moment when he slapped Marko Marin for cursing Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iuPxvkA9rc
Man, the guy is bad o the bones...

Brazilian TV commentators were amazed(in a bad way) with his kindness Devilol

To be fair, after the game he was talking with Brazilians player and get along well...