AC Milan vs. AS Roma (24/3/2012) 17:00 GMT
Sorry for for this off topic stuff:

But you guys really need to see the goal of Peter Crouch against Man City. Just wow, jaw dropping goal. Henry and Bergkamp have made iconic moments with goals like those and now Crouch scored just like one of those.
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Would wife. and the girls not bad either
(03-24-2012, 08:43 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Sorry for for this off topic stuff:

But you guys really need to see the goal of Peter Crouch against Man City. Just wow, jaw dropping goal. Henry and Bergkamp have made iconic moments with goals like those and now Crouch scored just like one of those.

just got sent a video of it. pretty epic
(03-24-2012, 08:42 PM)Sputnik Wrote: That's his wife?
I guess he won't stand with his mother, aunt etc in dress like that mostly for brides Sagrin

This feels good OkmilanSagrin Despite with an infinite list of injuries and Barcelona coming in mid week against a Milan side probably consisting of Ambro, Bonera, Zambro and Seedorf, it is good time. Saturday games always have this feel good thing about them. Don't know why most of you prefer Sunday games. Huh
Formerly mzk57
(03-24-2012, 08:43 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Sorry for for this off topic stuff:

That was a great goal. A bit like the great goal Ibrahimovic (yes, him. Big Grin) scored against Lecce last season.
(03-24-2012, 08:29 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 08:28 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: shit. Is nesta avaliable?

I believe so, yes, but he hasn't played in a while. Undecided

I am still speechless as to why Allegri played Silva against Juve.

Silva was injured around 119' in that game. It seems that Silva was in doubt for today's game too, but it was perhaps too important so we risked him. Too bad. That was the worst possible scenario for the Coppa game. We lost the game and lost our most important player.

I am speechless too. Allegri does not have the gut to play just the reserve player in the game that he decided "unimportant". FFS, if it was unimportant, you let the youngsters play! Angry Everytime when we were in that kind of situation, we got the worst. Two years ago, when we played the last home CL game against Ajax, it was totally meaningless, but we still played with our strongest squad. We lost that game and lost Silva (I believe that it was him) too.

This is so damn depressing to hear.
aka xudong
Maybe the loss of Silva would make Barca feel over confident and then slip up at San Siro Sagrin
Formerly mzk57
(03-24-2012, 09:00 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Maybe the loss of Silva would make Barca feel over confident and then slip up at San Siro Sagrin

maybe so, maybe not. but at least you are the thread starter, so we still have some hope. Sagrin
aka xudong
In this situation, we just have to hope that while we don't have the best defenders available, we may still play very good defence. It will have to be a flawless reading of the game. Mexes and Bonera will probably start. I think Allegri will just not want to concede at the San Siro.
(03-24-2012, 09:01 PM)xudong Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 09:00 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Maybe the loss of Silva would make Barca feel over confident and then slip up at San Siro Sagrin

maybe so, maybe not. but at least you are the thread starter, so we still have some hope. Sagrin
Are you indirectly saying that I am your last hope of AC Milan victory? Sagrin Hey I don't wanna get injured by the way ..........

I think the time is not too far away, when fans watching AC Milan too would start getting injured. Injuries at Milan is becoming like 'its-in-our-DND' type thing ....

(03-24-2012, 09:06 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: In this situation, we just have to hope that while we don't have the best defenders available, we may still play very good defence. It will have to be a flawless reading of the game. Mexes and Bonera will probably start. I think Allegri will just not want to concede at the San Siro.
Why not shock Barcelona and Pep by field a starting 11 with no defenders, just like they did few months ago. They would be too confused like seeing themselves in the mirror kind of thing and we might sneak in a couple of goals.

Abbiatti

Gattuso Ambro Urby

Aqulani Nocerini Boateng Seedorf

Ibrahimovic Maxi El92
Formerly mzk57
Now we can move on to the Barca thread.
It was about time too.
Hopefully Thiago will be available for the return match. At home, we need him, but at the Nou Camp, he is indispensable.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(03-24-2012, 08:39 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: whale whale whale what do we have here

THAT'S HIS WIFE???? NO EFFING WAY>>>>> SagrinSagrinSagrin
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"