AC Milan vs. AS Roma (24/3/2012) 17:00 GMT
(03-24-2012, 08:43 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Sorry for for this off topic stuff:

But you guys really need to see the goal of Peter Crouch against Man City. Just wow, jaw dropping goal. Henry and Bergkamp have made iconic moments with goals like those and now Crouch scored just like one of those.

That was a great goal. A bit like the great goal Ibrahimovic (yes, him. Big Grin) scored against Lecce last season.
(03-24-2012, 08:29 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 08:28 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: shit. Is nesta avaliable?

I believe so, yes, but he hasn't played in a while. Undecided

I am still speechless as to why Allegri played Silva against Juve.

Silva was injured around 119' in that game. It seems that Silva was in doubt for today's game too, but it was perhaps too important so we risked him. Too bad. That was the worst possible scenario for the Coppa game. We lost the game and lost our most important player.

I am speechless too. Allegri does not have the gut to play just the reserve player in the game that he decided "unimportant". FFS, if it was unimportant, you let the youngsters play! Angry Everytime when we were in that kind of situation, we got the worst. Two years ago, when we played the last home CL game against Ajax, it was totally meaningless, but we still played with our strongest squad. We lost that game and lost Silva (I believe that it was him) too.

This is so damn depressing to hear.
aka xudong

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC Milan vs. AS Roma (24/3/2012) 17:00 GMT - by ACM2023 - 03-24-2012, 08:50 PM