AC Milan vs. AS Roma (24/3/2012) 17:00 GMT
(03-24-2012, 06:47 PM)honsano Wrote: Dude, why did Zambro keep that ball in? He should of just let that go out for a goal kick. roma 1

the problem is not that he tried to keep the ball in; it is that he actually passed it to a Roma player; when Roma couldn't score, we had to set it up again. Was it Mexes or Bonera? Wallbang (EDIT: IT WAS AMBROSINI)

Roma didn't have one shot until 40th minute; then two shots off the target; and the first one on target, they scored. what a strange game.

Ibrahimovic and SES seem to have no willingness to pass to each other. Why start them both then?
aka xudong
we could be leading this match quite comfortably as Roma are pretty crap. Quite frankly, our passing is way too loose and our timing has been off with a lot of balls passed by the time players get offside. Ibra's been terrible and barely seems interested, though I liked El Shaarawy in the match, as he was working hard and looked like a player to make something happen. Urby's non-existent too and his movement's been poor, we need him to work spaces in the Roma backline with his movement, but he's done nothing so far.

Finally, we have to be more careful on the counter, as Roma are getting far too many opportunities this way.

Let's hope we sort ourselves out, as so far we're pretty disappointing after a decent enough start.
what an unlucky game so far. Thiago Silva out, many decent chances missed, El Shaarawy hit the post. and when had 2/3 chances to clear the ball before the roma goal. Zambrotta is TERRIBLE today! same goes for Ibrahimovic, who is very selfish, doesnt run and is only moaning on teammates.
Thiago off, I really hope its not serious.....

We conceeded a goal, with the way we were playing in the last 10 minutes, we were totally asking for it.

Lets see if the players decide to step up.
Zambrotta and Nocerino on the same flank is a horrible combination. They keep running into each others positions.....

I reserve any other Judgement till after the second half..
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
take ibra out of the game asap. we can not lose this game . I want all 3 points. I truly believe inter will beat juve tomorrow so i want that 7 point cushion
If we are true champions. We should have no problems destroying roma in the second half @ HOME.
btw who's on the bench?
We can't afford taking Ibrahimovic out. We will have send in someone like Aquilani or Seedorf Wallbang to connect well. Take Ambrosini off. We can still beat this Roma side. They are not even strong.
(03-24-2012, 06:58 PM)edysim Wrote: btw who's on the bench?

Amelia, Nesta, Aquilani, Boateng, Seedorf, Carmona, Zambrotta

I believe.
aka xudong
Boateng - Aquilani - Seedorf.....

lone striker with ses XU? prince and aqua on for ambro and ibra?
this game is depressing to watch. not just the score at this point, but also the fact that Silva was off early.

I want to keep both Ibrahimovic and SES on as both have the ability to change game in a matter of seconds.
aka xudong