AC Milan vs. AS Roma (24/3/2012) 17:00 GMT
With Juve's win, the win against Roma becomes even more important!
(03-25-2012, 07:09 PM)Beppe Wrote: Who's going to watch Juventus vs Inter? I am for sure, after our win vs Roma it is very relaxing to watch this one, the end result doesnt matter, its always good. though a draw would be nice Big Grin

I did. I wish I went for a nap instead. Entertaining game though. Inter Merda had a great first half; but Jube Ladri took over the second.

Chiellini was a total clown, trying to pull a Busquets again and again. Devilol
aka xudong
Useless cousins, can't be of help even once. But I should know better not to hope too high...
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(03-26-2012, 05:10 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Useless cousins, can't be of help even once. But I should know better not to hope too high...

I only regret that I wasted two hours of my life; could have got a nice nap out of it. Angry
aka xudong
Yeah, me too. Inter were only good at some counter attacks, but Buffon was superb.

Matri was clumsy last night (he is almost always decisive against us). I think if Juve have Millito or Forlan, they could score more and win more matches, as they carry out the strategy quite fast & fluently.

Juve had a great night with a win against their fiercest rival and the legendary captain scored. I don't like it, but it is more interesting if our opponent is strong.
Despite the result not favoring us, I still enjoy seeing Merda take a beating. Big Grin Unfortunately, Juve failed even at that. Should Chiellini scored 2 chances vs open goal, and Vucinic his 1 on 1, it would have been a proper old fashioned 5:0 rape. Big Grin

Instead they put on a boring 2:0. Damn them. Big Grin
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"