AC Milan vs Lecce : 11-03-2012 Sunday 14:00 GMT
In that particular situation, SES should have passed to Ibra. If he had only raised his head to take a look, Ibra was wide wide open.

Couldn't blame Ibra here, BUT: he could have expressed his discontent more carefully.
(03-13-2012, 03:57 AM)Jeff Wrote: Couldn't blame Ibra here, BUT: he could have expressed his discontent more carefully.

Ibra expressing himself carefully. Icon_lol2
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Someone should open up the Parma game thread.
Agreed....just won't be me! Big Grin
I LOVE MILAN
zeekay should do it. he is the right man. Big Grin
aka xudong
Yes,I'm marveled speechless by his record,did jesus himself touch zeekay or something? hahaha.....
May god with chinese footbball
(03-15-2012, 03:43 AM)will4li Wrote: Yes,I'm marveled speechless by his record,did jesus himself touch zeekay or something? hahaha.....

Be more sensible will4li, Zeekay is not Christian. Its not smth that you would know, but thats why try to avoid religious topics or names,even wen you are joking.Okmilan
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Sorry,my bad. obviously Christian is not a taboo here in china,communism is.Devilol
May god with chinese footbball