Coppa Italia Semifinal 2nd Leg: Juventus vs. AC Milan (March 20, 2012)
I feel that we should have played SES and Lopez (or Inzaghi) to start with. If there was a chance to advance, sub Ibra in and let him play for 20 minutes.

I was sad to see that Inzaghi became so useless. He certainly had passion but he didn't seem to have leg. The beautiful pass from Lopez (?) to him, but he was half a step too slow, otherwise, we would be in the final game. Positioning used to be his forte. It is strange as he trains every day (I suppose), so I guess that Allegri sees that hence does not trust that he could still make a difference.

As for Seedorf, he is just lazy and unmotivated. I start to get tired of him.

In the end, it was the worst outcome. We had to play 120 minutes and still lost the tie. At this point, I just hope that both Ibra and Silva are fine.
aka xudong
(03-21-2012, 05:12 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote:
(03-21-2012, 01:33 PM)Revolver Wrote: I agree with you, but no one wants Inzaghi to be relied on, but he can be useful. El-Shaarawy touched the ball twice last night. Same against Arsenal. And he's not scoring goals either. Inzaghi didn't get a chance to pick up his form after the injury, and I think it has nothing to do with the fact he's 38, there's no player in the world who's sidelined for like 7 months, and then he plays 100 minutes for another 6 months, that's useful when he's called into action. Either give him a chance or put him into B team. My opinion stands: Inzaghi should got his chance. He could be useful especially as super-sub. But now is too late for that.

If I'm brutally honest, Inzaghi should have left after 2007, as since then he's career has gone downhill. I think when Allegri joined, he pretty much had all but decided Inzaghi played no part in the future (Pippo doesn't fit into our system really), but at the same time it's up to Inzaghi and Galliani as to whether he's in the squad. I don't think Allegri can send him to the B team, as Inzaghi is far too popular amongst the fans and people in the club. This means Allegri's stuck with him, but has little reason to actually play him.

Fair enough, but Inzaghi was great until Leonardo came as a coach, his goalscoring rate was better than a goal in every second game, and that was pretty much his career average, except in 2002-2003. When Leonardo came that was the time for him to leave: Our midfield was old and we needed an energetic strikers.

You're right when saying that Allegri decided that he doesn't want Inzaghi. Same for Ronaldinho and same for Pirlo.