Week 23: Milan - Inter February 21 15:00
A response coming?

One of the bigger games in recent times, I think most would agree. Relatively healthy squad unless some thing changes during the week which includes a visit to Belgrade to play Red Star.
In modern TV times a derby being 15:00 is rare.

Smilie_schal6 Smilie_schal6 Smilie_schal6
Win this game and we are first in the league regardless.
Thats how cutthroat this league is.
We've been given chances to pull away and didn't take them.

Time to put on our big boy pants and work for what we all want.

Just realized we lost Salesmaeker his status as unbeaten in Serie A.
Think thats a good thing since he's not been at his best since he came back from injury.
Time for Pioli to pick the player who deserves to start for both the Red Star match as well as the Derby.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Tomori should start over Kjear. Kessie and Benna should spend some time together, they were highly ineffective against Spezia's pressing. I expect a draw here.
NO DRY LOANS Angry Angry
tonali in bennacer out

tomori roma for defence

rebic, hakan , leao
(02-14-2021, 05:05 AM)reza Wrote: A response coming?

One of the bigger games in recent times, I think most would agree. Relatively healthy squad unless some thing changes during the week which includes a visit to Belgrade to play Red Star.
In modern TV times a derby being 15:00 is rare.

Smilie_schal6  Smilie_schal6  Smilie_schal6

That's 9:00 am for me lol I can't remember a 9 am derby ever
(02-14-2021, 05:44 PM)ac.michael Wrote: That's 9:00 am for me lol I can't remember a 9 am derby ever

It's super rare. I remember one from the 2007-08 season or around that time, so it's been a while.
Tomori-Kjaer, Bench for Romagnoli
I would seriously contemplate replacing Kjaer with Tomori. But I doubt it'll happen. If Pioli has shown 1 thing, it's that he trusts his players. He shows them confidence and belief, and doesn't bench them easily. So I don't think he'll bench Kjaer after 1 bad game. I think he'll try and recover our original starting CB duo.

The other change for me would be Rebic in for Saelemaekers. Then one of Rebic or Leao can play on the right while the ither on the left.

Bennacer and Kessie should absolutely play in the middle. These two are a class above the other CMs we have. They need time on the field together and if we're gonna have any kind of chance for the Scudetto, we'll need Benny to be at his best. There is only one way to bring him back to that, and it's by getting him match fit.
Kjaer has been struggling with fitness lately & Tomori has been outstanding. He deserves to start against Inter IMO.
Well, Inter go into this match as league leaders. Damn it.