AC Milan Vs. Juventus (25/2/12) 20:45
(03-01-2012, 05:06 PM)Aficio Wrote: Great.

It is said to see even Pirlo became dirty.

I was quiet surprised to see that as well. He has never been like that at Milan.
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"

pirlos a loser i dont even care what he did for milan at this point he just makes me nervous
(03-01-2012, 04:18 PM)fLame Wrote: A genius video regarding Milan - Juve situation

Thanks for sharing this, my friend.
aka xudong

Judging by his name, Maestr021 may be a fan of Pirlo. If that's the case I could only wonder how sad he was when he made and posted that video.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(03-02-2012, 03:26 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:

Judging by his name, Maestr021 may be a fan of Pirlo. If that's the case I could only wonder how sad he was when he made and posted that video.

Many fans start out supporting a certain player, but they get attached to the team, and most likely will remain loyal to the team even after the player ends up with a transfer.

Maestro21 is a true Milanista, and I enjoy very much his work and his passion. Too bad that some of his work can't show on Youtube anymore due to the copyright issues.
aka xudong
(03-02-2012, 03:26 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Judging by his name, Maestr021 may be a fan of Pirlo. If that's the case I could only wonder how sad he was when he made and posted that video.

Tbh I'm also a huge fan of Pirlo and pretty surprised at some of the dirty things he's done since joining Juve, but I feel more apathy towards his actions now than I would have while he was at Milan. That said, I still regard him as highly as I've done for over 10 years now and he will remain a legend in my eyes.
(03-02-2012, 10:18 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Tbh I'm also a huge fan of Pirlo and pretty surprised at some of the dirty things he's done since joining Juve, but I feel more apathy towards his actions now than I would have while he was at Milan. That said, I still regard him as highly as I've done for over 10 years now and he will remain a legend in my eyes.

Same here. But I started watching many Juve games at the beginning of the season and supported him in those games.

But now that his interests collide with Milan interests, I can't support him anymore. Sad
"Defending is part of football... Keep possession 95% if u want... but the score is 2-2... thats it!! Well done milan.. Make serie a proud once again.. Big Grin"
Paolo Tagliavento has retired from refereeing and admits his biggest mistake was Sulley Muntari’s ‘ghost goal’ during Milan-Juventus in 2012.

6 years after the fact, how nice ....
Opening sore wounds with this thread reza Big Grin
Sorry Big Grin