AC Milan Vs. Juventus (25/2/12) 20:45
I needed some time to process what happened today. All I have to say is that our players played with immense heart and I am proud of them.

I have never in my life seen such a ridiculous refereeing display as I did tonight. The Ref whistled for a Goal, but then changed his mind. I think this was a fixed game. 2 wrong calls do not neutralize the game. It should have been 2-0 and we don't know what would have happened from there. I'm so disappointed in the Ref, Serie A for another screw up, & Juventus for their comments after the game. Why am I so emotionally involved in a Sport that can't get a call correct? A simple ball 1 meter across the goal line...?

If I were Allegri, I would have pulled my team off of the field. If that refereeing is allowed, then I pull the team off the field. End of Story.

[Image: 427523_2993298229342_1168759835_32425982...9864_n.jpg]

[Image: Amhn7n7CIAEUNr9.jpg]
(02-26-2012, 04:21 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: I needed some time to process what happened today. All I have to say is that our players played with immense heart and I am proud of them.

I have never in my life seen such a ridiculous refereeing display as I did tonight. The Ref whistled for a Goal, but then changed his mind. I think this was a fixed game. 2 wrong calls do not neutralize the game. It should have been 2-0 and we don't know what would have happened from there. I'm so disappointed in the Ref, Serie A for another screw up, & Juventus for their comments after the game. Why am I so emotionally involved in a Sport that can't get a call correct? A simple ball 1 meter across the goal line...?

If I were Allegri, I would have pulled my team off of the field. If that refereeing is allowed, then I pull the team off the field. End of Story.
[Image: 427523_2993298229342_1168759835_32425982...9864_n.jpg]

[Image: Amhn7n7CIAEUNr9.jpg]

can't say that never crossed my mind, but you know what, my friend, had we done that, we would only be hurt even more.

I remember when we left the pitch (well, actually it was more like refused to return to it) after the light went back on in 1991 when we played OM in European Cup quarter-final, we lost that game (officially it was 3-0 for OM), lost the chance to win the cup three years in a row, and were banned from Europe for a whole season (91-92). At least we got 1 point today, and it was bad but not diastrous; it would have been, had we lost today.

Maybe in Serie A, a 4th and 5th referee should be added, just like what we see in CL nowadays. Had we had one of those, today's error would not have happened (there would still be other errors). Of course, that's to assume that Jube didn't bribe the referees. I sincerely hope that it was just an honest mistake instead of an evil and premeditated one; otherwise, Italian football can not afford another disaster.
aka xudong
(02-20-2012, 07:41 AM)mzk57 Wrote: I am having this feeling that it will be a high scoring draw.
I was really expecting a draw Blush Well I fell asleep and missed the match though Dodgy

Lets just say our beloved cousin Inter will do us a favor by drawing or even beating Juve, that what close ones do, rite Sagrin
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
(02-26-2012, 05:05 AM)mzk57 Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 07:41 AM)mzk57 Wrote: I am having this feeling that it will be a high scoring draw.
RI was really expecting a draw Blush Well I fell asleep and missed the match though Dodgy

LOL. I would have never missed a game like that to sleep. No offense though. Sagrin

When I was young, I remember one time watching 8 hours of football games nonstop on ESPN, just because that the first game was Milan and we won. I got so happy and excited and that I couldn't sleep and ended up watching three more silly games played by whom I didn't even care. And of course, I had to thank the lack of Internet back then, otherwise, a lot of games shown were re-run, in today, I would have known all the scorelines and lost the interest to watch. Devilcool

(02-26-2012, 05:05 AM)mzk57 Wrote:
I was really expecting a draw Blush Well I fell asleep and missed the match though Dodgy

Lets just say our beloved cousin Inter will do us a favor by drawing or even beating Juve, that what close ones do, rite Sagrin

I actually think that Inter Merda would lose to Juventus just to make sure that we don't win the scudetto; even if they might need those three points to avoid relegation. Angry

Also, mind you that Inter Merda will play away with Juventus. They lost their home game already.
aka xudong
(02-25-2012, 05:17 PM)Ryo Wrote: Does anyone have a decent stream for the match?
I just found out that instead of our titanic battle, my local Cable network has decided on watching Lyon v PSG....
Well if you had stuck to your local cable network, you would have been having an ultimate fun from neutral fan point of view, because that match ended 4-4 Smile
Formerly mzk57
(02-26-2012, 05:14 AM)mzk57 Wrote:
(02-25-2012, 05:17 PM)Ryo Wrote: Does anyone have a decent stream for the match?
I just found out that instead of our titanic battle, my local Cable network has decided on watching Lyon v PSG....
Well if you had stuck to your local cable network, you would have been having an ultimate fun from neutral fan point of view, because that match ended 4-4 Smile

again, I would rather watch a boring-to-death Milan game that ends 0-0, than a 5-5 Real Madrid playing Barcelona.

Heck, that's what I did when we played 120 minutes with Novara in Coppa Italia; Real Madrid was playing Bartha at almost the same time. A football fan would have watched the latter; but I am a true Milan fan. Sagrin Icon_lol2

what do you think of the next match away at Palermo, Zeekay? We have always had bad luck there, particularly against Miccoli. I hope that somehow he got banned for the next game, which is the only hope for us. Sad
aka xudong
(02-26-2012, 05:12 AM)xudong Wrote: LOL. I would have never missed a game like that to sleep. No offense though. Sagrin

When I was young, I remember one time watching 8 hours of football games nonstop on ESPN, just because that the first game was Milan and we won. I got so happy and excited and that I couldn't sleep and ended up watching three more silly games played by whom I didn't even care. And of course, I had to thank the lack of Internet back then, otherwise, a lot of games shown were re-run, in today, I would have known all the scorelines and lost the interest to watch. Devilcool
Actually there is a lot of power cut here, no light Confused Its very though to stay awake without TV and internet. Normally I watch movies in such situations. Maybe its good I missed the game, or I might have high BP problem like many Sagrin
Quote:I actually think that Inter Merda would lose to Juventus just to make sure that we don't win the scudetto; even if they might need those three points to avoid relegation. Angry

Also, mind you that Inter Merda will play away with Juventus. They lost their home game already.
I know it will be an away game. But eben a draw would cost Juve 2 points. Let me give an example to make things simple. Last year Novak Djokovic was having this Juve type unbeaten run and defeated his closest rival Nadal in 4 consecutive finals. Then in the Roland Garros semi final, Djokovic met Nadal's good friend Roger Federer and Federer ended his unbeaten run in a titanic clash. To make thing better, Federer went on to lose the final against Nadal as expected. SO at the end Nadal won it wit a slight favor from his friend/rival Federer.

Key here:

Nadal = Milan
Federer = Inter
Djokovic = Juve
Formerly mzk57
(02-26-2012, 05:20 AM)xudong Wrote: again, I would rather watch a boring-to-death Milan game that ends 0-0, than a 5-5 Real Madrid playing Barcelona.
I didn't mean to choose b/w AC Milan and other clubs, but more like to choose between reliable local cable network and utterly annoying free streaming sites. You never know when those sites start having these pauses during the crucial games, making my BP level rise so often Sad
Quote:what do you think of the next match away at Palermo, Zeekay? We have always had bad luck there, particularly against Miccoli. I hope that somehow he got banned for the next game, which is the only hope for us. Sad
We always had bad luck at Udinese with Lional-Di Natale. Also AC Milan won at Rome and Leece. Should I assume you want me to start the next thread? Sagrin
Formerly mzk57
The funny thing there is that Djoko is actually a Milan fan Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Very disappointed in the officiating and the outcome of the game. The officials were certainly subpar and it could end up, unfortunately, costing us the title.....yet, we have many matches to go.

AND we have the better squad.
I LOVE MILAN