Week 7: AC Milan - Verona November 8 20:45
(11-08-2020, 11:31 PM)Artan Wrote: Does anyone understand how woild someone like Hakan ask for 6 m p.a!? He offers nothing tbh. Give him a kebab and let him go

I think Hakan's playing like he knows he's on his way out. He looks uninspired. And the thing is, I'm sure his agent is trying to convince him that he'll be better off somewhere else, but I kind of have my doubts that he would be, and I don't even think he really wants to leave. He's a good player, but he's not good enough for a starting position in one of the top clubs in Europe. He could go to England or maybe Germany or Spain and make more money, but it would be at a much smaller club than Milan.

I'm usually sceptical about transfer rumours involving our own players, particularly the ones that are regular starters, but in Calha's case I'm starting to think there's too much smoke to be no fire. It does actually sound like his agent is travelling around Europe offering him to different clubs without really taking the player's needs properly into account, in which case it becomes easy to speculate that he's trying to secure himself a percentage of the sign-on fee.

It would be a shame to see him go, particularly on a free transfer, but at the same time he's not a fundamental player for us in the way that people like Kessie, Theo and Bennacer are. He's not quite that good.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 7: AC Milan - Verona November 8 20:45 - by devoted_dm - 11-09-2020, 01:03 AM