Week 7: AC Milan - Verona November 8 20:45
(11-07-2020, 01:18 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Donnaruma
Calabria Kjaer Romagnoli Theo
Bennacer Kessie
JPH Hakan Rebic
Ibrahimovic

I want to see Hauge start though Alexis is solid.
Ale, almost bench him for Gabbia. I don't think Ale is completely fit yet, match fit anyway. There's 2 week break after this game to work on his fitness more.
Hopefully Hakan gets his shit together.

Last concern is Theo. He looks tired. Do you bench him for Dalot?  Sub him in later maybe?  

Hellas are a TOUGH team. They where almost in EL last year. 
Hoping for a win pre-break!

I also think Kessie needs a break. Tonali has done well with Bennacer, so I'm not concerned. The backline should stay the same, although Gabbia can't be ignored much longer because he did so well in Romagnoli's absense (better then Romagnoli himself has done since returning). 

The positions behind Zlatan are the ones where we have great depth and quality, yet it sucks that Pioli has so far trusted the wrong players there when rotating (speaking specifically about Krunic and Castillejo). He said today that the team "lowered the lwvel against the wrong team (Lille)", but part of that was directly his decision to leave out the likes of Rebic/JPH/Leao from the starting line up.
I can't even make a prediction as to who will play behind Zlatan, nor do I really care too much, as long as Samu and Krunic don't play.
I will also say that I wanna see Hauge on the field more. For me, he looked as the most impressive substitute vs Lille (apart from Bennacer). He also looked good when he came on last time and scored a goal. I doubt he'll start (although I want him to)...but he needs to be on the field for at least 30 minutes. His movement is excellent and unpredictable. He doesn't just stay on the sideline like Samu for example. He cuts in, tries give and goes, tries to combine with the players inside, works hard. Looked sharp.

Surely Hakan and Zlatan will start, so this leaves 2 positions to be filled between Leao, Rebic, Diaz, Hauge and Alexis.  

I would actually love to see your formation with the exception of Tonali for Kessie, only to give Kessie a break.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 7: AC Milan - Verona November 8 20:45 - by nefremo - 11-07-2020, 03:29 PM