Coppa Italia 2020-2021
First match in January, we are on Inter and Juve side of bracket

[Image: EhZtIjcWkAAeY4n?format=jpg&name=medium]
Milan will face Giampaolo's Torino in Coppa Italia Round of 16
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
Tbh I think we should field a second string side, not put up too much of a fight and hopefully get knocked out by Torino. The Coppa is the least important tournament of the year, and the match schedule is crazy enough as it is this season. I really don't understand why they're insisting on going through with a tournament like this on top of everything else.
(11-26-2020, 06:37 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Tbh I think we should field a second string side, not put up too much of a fight and hopefully get knocked out by Torino. The Coppa is the least important tournament of the year, and the match schedule is crazy enough as it is this season. I really don't understand why they're insisting on going through with a tournament like this on top of everything else.

100% this.

Football needs to address fixture congestion even in normal years let alone this year.
Coppa Italia is meant for clubs to ensure their qualification to Europe otherwise it is worthless, maybe to tease Merda fans that they haven't won a trophy since 3469 days Sagrin

This is how stupid, brainless Arsenal fans satisfy their bad seasons Icon_lol2
(11-26-2020, 06:48 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Coppa Italia is meant for clubs to ensure their qualification to Europe otherwise it is worthless, maybe to tease Merda fans that they haven't won a trophy since 3469 days Sagrin

This is how stupid, brainless Arsenal fans satisfy their bad seasons Icon_lol2

Good job taunting two non-Milan teams in one post.  Devilol
aka xudong
On the side-note, Scamacca with a brace against Sampdoria. ffs this kid should be bought in January
Useless coppa italia...give it inter
Confirmed:
Milan - Torino January 12th 20:45
Some probable include Kessie and other starters but Sky now says:

Tatarusanu; Kalulu, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Dalot; Calabria, Tonali; Samu, Brahim, Hauge; Leao

Yes, please rest all the regulars.