Europa League 2020-21
(02-27-2021, 02:07 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Is it just me or is Hakan Çalhanoğlu and Bruno Fernandes the same guy?

Game's like this is where  Çalhanoğlu needs to prove he deserves his new contract and pay rise.

That's like comparing Kaka to Emmanuelson. 

Hakan doesn't deserve to stay in the squad let alone get a payrise. IF we have a buyer then sign him up so we can make some money. Or else better to let him go for free. It shows that his post Covid form was him playing above his ability.
Too late for a buyer now. It's either extend or release. It would suck to lose a player for free...but I can't say this guy is going to be hard to replace. We'd just have to dish out some money...but we could easily be better off that way as he's really inconsistent. It would actually be exciting to get a new #10. So tired of Hakan's crap performances. The thing that sucks is that when he's good...he's really good. But it's so rare and inconsistent, it's not worth 5mil per year.
(03-01-2021, 01:02 AM)nefremo Wrote: Too late for a buyer now. It's either extend or release. It would suck to lose a player for free...but I can't say this guy is going to be hard to replace. We'd just have to dish out some money...but we could easily be better off that way as he's really inconsistent. It would actually be exciting to get a new #10. So tired of Hakan's crap performances. The thing that sucks is that when he's good...he's really good. But it's so rare and inconsistent, it's not worth 5mil per year.

Was a mistake not to renew him before Serie A restart in summer 2020. I think a sale for about 20mio would be realistic, in order to invest further in a real #10
Emery had a good Ebening against his former club arsenal.

I wonder if we ever had a chance to get him before
Official: 9 of the 12 #SuperLeague clubs formally renounce the breakaway to UEFA, they will have 5% of their European competition revenue lost for 1 season.
The 3 remaining rebel clubs now face disciplinary action from UEFA: Juventus, Barcelona, Real Madrid.

Managerial masterclass by Arteta  Icon_lol2
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
(05-07-2021, 06:37 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Official: 9 of the 12 #SuperLeague clubs formally renounce the breakaway to UEFA, they will have 5% of their European competition revenue lost for 1 season.
The 3 remaining rebel clubs now face disciplinary action from UEFA: Juventus, Barcelona, Real Madrid.

Managerial masterclass by Arteta  Icon_lol2

Wrong thread Sagrin Also ,clubs (those 9) obligated to pay penalties of 100 millions of euros to UEFA for every next attempt to form SL. They signed some kind of "apology contract" with UEFA. It's hilarious  Icon_lol2
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
I need to sign some kind of "apology contract" with MM too. I have to apologize because I had obviously underestimated the evilness and powerdrunkness of UEFA.

I always wish the worst on Juventus, Real Madrid and Barcelona, because they are three of the four clubs I hate with passion (the other being Inter), but this? UEFA is on a whole different level. Wow.

EDIT: Sorry. Wrong thread too. Big Grin
aka xudong
Wait, we have to pay the separatists for backing down on the deal, and UEFA for infidelity.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.