Europa League 2020-21
For those who wants to know, our Europa opponent Red Star are closing in for signing of Filippo Falco who impressed in Serie A last season.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
It is good for us. We need strong opponents. This season should give our players a good experience. We don't target this competition nor Serie A. Our ultimate goal is to build a stable strong and competitive team in Europe.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
UEFA allowed supporters for game in Belgrade. 30% of stadium capacity.

EDIT: But authorities wont allow any.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Hauge has, somewhat surprisingly, been left out of our Europa League squad. I suppose he's currently fourth choice for the LW position, but still. It does make you wonder what the club's strategy is for him as a player, because there were loan offers for him from Germany and England during this transfer window. Could be that they believe in him, but just think he needs more time to acclimatise and get used to life at Milan.
Milan UEFA squad list: Tatarusanu, A Donnarumma; Calabria, Dalot, Hernadez, Kalulu, Kjaer, Tomori, Romagnoli; Bennacer, Castillejo, Brahim Diaz, Kessie, Krunic, Meite, Saelemaekers, Tonali, Calhanoglu; Ibrahimovic, Leao, Mandzukic, Rebic
devoted_dm Wrote:Hauge has, somewhat surprisingly, been left out of our Europa League squad. I suppose he's currently fourth choice for the LW position, but still. It does make you wonder what the club's strategy is for him as a player, because there were loan offers for him from Germany and England during this transfer window. Could be that they believe in him, but just think he needs more time to acclimatise and get used to life at Milan.

I find it surprising. He was good in EL and should have been rewarded with a place in the squad. I mean, Meite AND Krunic... I know they're not fighting for the same position, but still...
Not even on B list? From a logical stand point doesn't make sense, I guess there is something going on other than 'poor form'. The total squad size has not grown either, we had 4 departures in the market.
Hauge might get loaned out in summer imo.
You fear because you live without Love Pioli
I forgot the B list requirement, ignore that part of my post Tongue
(02-02-2021, 10:06 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Hauge has, somewhat surprisingly, been left out of our Europa League squad. I suppose he's currently fourth choice for the LW position, but still. It does make you wonder what the club's strategy is for him as a player, because there were loan offers for him from Germany and England during this transfer window. Could be that they believe in him, but just think he needs more time to acclimatise and get used to life at Milan.

I think most of this has to do with Hauge not speaking Italian. Even in an interview I just read with him, Hauge admits he only knows basics and Zlatan translates a lot for him. I think the club believe in him quite a bit but I do wonder why they couldn't loan him to an Italian club. Maybe they just prefer to keep him with us and develop that way, but it was a surprise he was omitted.