Summer mercato 2012
Hasan, I agree, if we can get our stadium situation sorted out, we're not in a bad position. I tend not to listen to Bronzetti anymore, the guy constantly talks and is a pain in the backside. I genuinely dislike him and if he thinks Juve will stay at the top for years to come, that's his business.

I agree that Cassano and Robinho are fair game, I just don't see us keeping both of them this summer.

In other news, I read on milannews that Juve are really pressing Chievo for Acerbi. Not really sure what this means seeing as the player still apparently wants us, but let's just hope Acerbi ends up at Genoa as this will be the solution with least headache for us. Good news is we'll have more details at the end of this week, with co-ownerships due to be sorted out by 22 June
Love you Barbara. http://www.football-italia.net/20110/mil...va-dossier. Wonder what was in it??
If we keep all the players and Junentus get Persie or Torres, we are still one level above them. Time has passed but don`t forget that we had on average 10-12 players injured per game this year, and still we were 1 disallowed goal away from the title.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
First of all, I don't buy that Milan will be in the red again for 40plus million next year, since Milan pretty much cut 50mil off their wage bill without the need to replace those players this summer, added that Milan was in the red for 60mil, that means Milan is expected to be in the red for another 30mil. Even if they can't make it pass the group stage in CL, I doubt that would be 30mil.
Secondly, I think even without the stadium, Milan finance is not as bad as Berlu and others are making it.
But having their own stadium would certainly help.
(06-18-2012, 02:22 PM)tim_milan Wrote: Love you Barbara. http://www.football-italia.net/20110/mil...va-dossier. Wonder what was in it??

It was probably photos of all her friends where once was off limit to Beru but now Babara said, you can sleep with them now as long as u don't sell Silva or any other key players, daddy.
(06-18-2012, 02:22 PM)tim_milan Wrote: Love you Barbara. http://www.football-italia.net/20110/mil...va-dossier. Wonder what was in it??

I'm guessing mostly just common sense as to the benefits and disadvantages of selling Thiago. I also guess most of these conclusions were already made by fans who knew this deal wouldn't serve the club well.

I'm starting to like Barbara Berlusconi though, as she appears to use a lot of sense when speaking and acting.

(06-18-2012, 02:37 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: First of all, I don't buy that Milan will be in the red again for 40plus million next year, since Milan pretty much cut 50mil off their wage bill without the need to replace those players this summer, added that Milan was in the red for 60mil, that means Milan is expected to be in the red for another 30mil. Even if they can't make it pass the group stage in CL, I doubt that would be 30mil.
Secondly, I think even without the stadium, Milan finance is not as bad as Berlu and others are making it.
But having their own stadium would certainly help.

I'm guessing Hasan got the 40m figure from the milannews article/interview I posted recently about the FFP? I'm pretty sure in there it said expected losses were 40m.

Speaking of the stadium, the San Siro turf will be the hybrid natural and synthetic turf.

Yes, that's where I read it, Dev.
(06-18-2012, 02:34 PM)Kastriot Wrote: If we keep all the players and Junentus get Persie or Torres, we are still one level above them. Time has passed but don`t forget that we had on average 10-12 players injured per game this year, and still we were 1 disallowed goal away from the title.

So Far:

Juventus: Giovinco, Asamoah, Isla, Caceres, Borriello
Milan: Traore, Montolivo

If they get RVP or Torres, let's do the lineups:

-----------------------------Buffon-----------------------------------
--Lichsteiner-------Barzagli------Chiellini-----------De Ceglie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------Pirlo------------------------------------
--------------Vidal/Isla----------------Marchisio/Asamoah--------
---Pepe/Giovinco-----------------------------------------Vucinic-------
---------------------------Torres/RvP-----------------------------------

------------------Cassano--------Ibrahimovic-------------------------
----------------------------Boateng-----------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------Muntari----Montolivo----Nocerino----------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Antonini----------Thiago Silva---Mexes---------------Abate
-----------------------------Abbiati-------------------------------------

I'm really not so sure how we're 1 step better...? Look at that god awful midfield...
That's depends where the game is play, with the pitch of San Siro, I do give Milan a step ahead, hahahaha.

Honestly, no point losing any sleep over potential lineup and stuff, I mean a lot can happen in a game. Who's to say Juve won't be hit with an njury crisis like Milan this past season? Also, maybe Babara will present another 100pages of her girl friends photo for Berlu to spend money on quality players for Milan....Also, this I have more faith, Traore will do well in Milan, bc his is the type of Mids, Boateng, Nocerino and Muntari, that do well under Allegri system.

Lets just hope for something good to happen.
(06-18-2012, 05:22 PM)ElMago99 Wrote:
(06-18-2012, 02:34 PM)Kastriot Wrote: If we keep all the players and Junentus get Persie or Torres, we are still one level above them. Time has passed but don`t forget that we had on average 10-12 players injured per game this year, and still we were 1 disallowed goal away from the title.

So Far:

Juventus: Giovinco, Asamoah, Isla, Caceres, Borriello
Milan: Traore, Montolivo

If they get RVP or Torres, let's do the lineups:

-----------------------------Buffon-----------------------------------
--Lichsteiner-------Barzagli------Chiellini-----------De Ceglie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------Pirlo------------------------------------
--------------Vidal/Isla----------------Marchisio/Asamoah--------
---Pepe/Giovinco-----------------------------------------Vucinic-------
---------------------------Torres/RvP-----------------------------------

------------------Cassano--------Ibrahimovic-------------------------
----------------------------Boateng-----------------------------------
--------------Muntari----Montolivo----Nocerino----------------------
Antonini----------Thiago Silva---Mexes---------------Abate

I'm really not so sure how we're 1 step better...? Look at that god awful midfield...

Did Juve already win the bid for Giovinco already?
I thought that one was still in the balance.

Also, if we move our players around a bit, we might be able to chop and change to come up with something like this....

------------------Pato/Binho--------Ibrahimovic-------------------------
----------------------------Cassano/SES-----------------------------------
--------------Muntari/Boateng----Montolivo/Ambro----Nocerino----------------------
Antonini/Urby----------Thiago Silva---Mexes---------------Abate

Hopefully we can:
a.) bring back Didac Vila (the boy is seriously talented - played most minutes in La Liga last season), Paloschi and/or Di Gennaro,
b.) bring up De Sciglio and Cristante (Both impressed for us last term),
c.) bring in a world class midfielder and central defender,
d.) bring SES into his preferred ACM position,
e.) bring some herbal medicine and maybe a witch doctor in to keep Pato healthy
f.) bring in that kid who joined our ranks a few seasons ago.... whats his name again? Christian Maldini? I hear he just turned 16.... Sagrin

RVP might be tempted to join Juve, but Torres will not. Mark my words.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
All media, fantamercato. We'll see what happens august 31st for now im concentrated on italy and the euros so i havent been posting as often, but I don't believe a word any of these media writers have to say anymore, most mercatos it wasnt so obvious - but this mercato in particular showed me exactly how BS every source is, milannews,goal you name it they are all crap. ogbonna was supposedly sealed, ya apparently not even the slightest interest, strootman buhp, netherlands is out so lets negotiate? not gna happen. Acerbi deal done?? I don't see him wearing our shirt yet..

There are some probable targets, that we've been linked to but who knows if the links are true. We are fine as we are, but we need a midfielder. hamsik would be a dream come true, so would sahin so would schweinsteiger but if we're in red 60mln euros then that wont happen