Summer mercato 2012
Silly season is in full swing. Kaka coming back is a bad move, he's well past his best, not worth his price and tbh after the debacle when he left, I think it's better to move on. Plus, there are better options out there.

Nesta being asked to come back is also a poor move. I've said many times Italian football fails to move forward and this is another sign of that. Yes he's one of the best ever and still produces the odd brilliant display, but simply put he can't cope physically with the demands we have anymore. There are defenders out there that have the potential to be very good and would give stability for another 7-8 years minimum. Now that Thiago's remaining, let's let someone grow by his reliable side.

Which leads me to Acerbi, where further news has come from milannews. Basically, we need to hope Genoa get him to help us get him easily. If Chievo get him, Juve and Inter are apparently both interested and Chievo has no "gentleman's agreement" with us. Thankfully, it seems Acerbi and his agent are pretty set on him coming to Milan, so we still maintain an strong advantage.
Funny how cheap we are Big Grin

while i don't think Aquilani is "milan material", for 1m€ he is alright. It seems like Liverscum will loan him to us again and pay half of his wages, with the move obligatory next year if he has a certain number of appearances. Only this time it would be for 1m and not for 7 Big Grin
Aqua is a joke and is another backward move. Honestly, does Aqua actually have any pride as a person? It is clear that Milan does not want him unless he is free and yet he still begs like a dog to try to come back. There are other teams out there and given his age at 26, as long as he stays healthy and plays solid with the odd good performance, he can play for a top club again by next summer. Grow some balls, Aqua.
(06-17-2012, 03:37 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Aqua is a joke and is another backward move. Honestly, does Aqua actually have any pride as a person? It is clear that Milan does not want him unless he is free and yet he still begs like a dog to try to come back. There are other teams out there and given his age at 26, as long as he stays healthy and plays solid with the odd good performance, he can play for a top club again by next summer. Grow some balls, Aqua.

Sagrin
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Aqua got a higher chance to stay healthy if he plays once a week instead of twice a week.
(06-17-2012, 03:37 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Aqua is a joke and is another backward move. Honestly, does Aqua actually have any pride as a person? It is clear that Milan does not want him unless he is free and yet he still begs like a dog to try to come back. There are other teams out there and given his age at 26, as long as he stays healthy and plays solid with the odd good performance, he can play for a top club again by next summer. Grow some balls, Aqua.

Milan does want him, why are we taking him back then? Big Grin
And why do you think he has no pride? he was very happy to be at Milan last season and really wants to stay? is that so weird?
he for sure has the quality to become a starting player in this Milan and he wants to go for it, we should praise him for that no? I cant understand what you are bashing him for; If you think he isnt good enough for Milan say but dont come with bullsh*t like in your previous post!
Very Funny...

We could have Aqua AND Kaka terminate their contracts and come to us for Free.... Galliani is a real doosey......
That would mean going back to Liverpool, since they missed out on everything Sagrin

I don't mind Aqui here. He's a cheap fix, and our record speaks for itself. Last term the team with him, Prince and Noce on the field accounted for the most consistent portion of our league season. Things only started falling apart after him and Prince got injured one after another.

He's not a game changer like Prince, but he does put in some quality when necessary against the little teams. Just don't expect him to play well against the likes of Barca or Bayern.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
If other teams laugh at us we deserve it. A top 10 revenue team doing these stuff. Like I said before, even if you include the fininvest fine and similar issues this is a ridiculous way to run a team.
Coach Massimiliano Allegri is celebrating Milan’s decision “not to dismantle” the squad by keeping Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

A few days ago the Rossoneri were ready to hand over the Brazilian defender for €47m, but pulled the plug at the last minute on the deal with PSG.

“It was a big decision and President Silvio Berlusconi gave a huge gift to the team and fans,” Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.

“Ibrahimovic will also stay. He had a strong season, scoring 28 goals. The club decided not to dismantle the squad and will keep the foundations of the team intact.

“The side is almost complete, but the market is open until August 31 and anything can still happen.”

Milan ended the season empty-handed after losing a thrilling title race with Juventus.

“We are really motivated to fight back, as we had the Scudetto in our grasp. Unfortunately, Juventus had an extraordinary campaign,” concluded Allegri.