Summer mercato 2012
(06-14-2012, 11:30 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: In the Feb issue of Forbes earlier this year. It was estimated that Berlu has a net worth of 5.9billion. How can someone who is worth that much say he is broke or has no money to spend.

What I don't understand is the fact that why is Milan is such bad shape, while Juve is not? Then why can't Berlu just sell Milan and buy Parma or Fiorentina.

Guys, it's not about Berlusconi's wealth, or about Berlosconi has no money to spend.

Year after year, for the last three successive years, we have a deficit of more than 65 M euros. When FFP rule is applied, a football club must have a balanced books every year, i.e. must NOT spend more that it earns.

So, it's a question of how we will be able to pay the salaries, let alone buying new players, if we cannot balance the books without the help from Fininvest?!
(06-14-2012, 12:32 PM)Revolver Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 11:30 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: In the Feb issue of Forbes earlier this year. It was estimated that Berlu has a net worth of 5.9billion. How can someone who is worth that much say he is broke or has no money to spend.

What I don't understand is the fact that why is Milan is such bad shape, while Juve is not? Then why can't Berlu just sell Milan and buy Parma or Fiorentina.

Guys, it's not about Berlusconi's wealth, or about Berlosconi has no money to spend.

Year after year, for the last three successive years, we have a deficit of more than 65 M euros. When FFP rule is applied, a football club must have a balanced books every year, i.e. must NOT spend more that it earns.

So, it's a question of how we will be able to pay the salaries, let alone buying new players, if we cannot balance the books without the help from Fininvest?!

I'm sure PSG will manage to balance their books. Or Man City. Or Chelsea. Or they will all be disqualified from CL?
New news, Silva's agent has said that if Milan don't sell Silva, then we should offer him a new contract on par with the highest earner in Milan. I said before Ibra's contract is a massive problem in the club and this is part of the reason why. Sitting with PSG and hearing their offer also partly caused this. Well done Galliani and Berlusconi
Don't buy into that FFP BS, b/c it is a mickey mouse rule.

A club does not need to balance it book in order to be fit into FFP.
One of the rule of the FFP is players salaries is only counted toward the FFP after tax. Thus say Milan pays 240mil a year before tax salaries to players, only 120mil is counted in the FFP. In another words, the club can be running a deficit of 120mil and still be okay.
Transfer fee is divided by the yrs of the players contract and not accounted completely toward the year.

What I am trying to say is, FFP is a joke and as long as the owners want to spend, they are free to do so.

It's not like he has 5.9 billion in cash laying around in his house... That figure includes all his assets, including companies and real estate. I can't blame someone for not spending like crazy as they do in Man City and PSG. But of course, I would have wanted us to spend some more, especially now that we really need to rebuild after losing many great players over a short period of time.
(06-14-2012, 11:48 AM)Stitch Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 09:41 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: But it proves all your predictions here that it is Berlusconi who wanted to sell Silva. Aren't you happy that you're right?

what is the point of your posts? why are you such a prick? did anybody here insult you?

Your post answered itself.

My point is, I dislike the negativity here. I never get along with it to be honest.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-14-2012, 01:54 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 11:48 AM)Stitch Wrote: what is the point of your posts? why are you such a prick? did anybody here insult you?

Your post answered itself.

My point is, I dislike the negativity here. I never get along with it to be honest.

The negativity you meant are negative comment towards management or towards the poster?
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
(06-14-2012, 02:39 PM)Siregar Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 01:54 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Your post answered itself.

The negativity you meant are negative comment towards management or towards the poster?

Towards Milan. I don't give a damn if people say "management is broke" "Berlu is trash" "fire Galliani" etc.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
go and make onlypositivethoughtsallowedmilan.com then, and stop trying to oppose everyone who has even a little bit of grey cells.
Stop telling other who what should do or how should they feel. Just express personal opinion and debate argumentatively on footballing matters. If you want to talk other off football matter have in mind what the others may think of that.

No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.