Summer mercato 2012
Or this 200mil is for 30% now, while another 300mil will be for the stadium and 30% of Milan.
Personally, Berlu did great and was a great owner....but it is time to move on to someone new, someone with more passion, and a will to spend.
(06-08-2012, 05:47 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Or this 200mil is for 30% now, while another 300mil will be for the stadium and 30% of Milan.
Personally, Berlu did great and was a great owner....but it is time to move on to someone new, someone with more passion, and a will to spend.

Agreed. We don't need new management. We need a HUGE cash injection.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(06-08-2012, 12:23 AM)ElMago99 Wrote: Corriere Dello Sport:

Ac Milan President Berlusconi wants to use the funds from Al Maktum to buy Cristiano Ronaldo.
Facepalm

lol, I read that, though Gazzetta reports the deal is to try and buy San Siro.

(06-08-2012, 03:01 AM)Nalx Wrote: Yawn. For the first time in years I'm nearly bored to death during the silly season. I'm glad the Euro starts tonight. At least we have real football to talk about instead of the club's financial state or the betting scandal.

I know the feeling. A part of the reason for lack of transfer news is the Euros, as while they're being played we're unlikely to get many transfers etc.

Latest news is both Milan and Inter are seriously after Mattias Silvestre of Palermo, with Zamparini saying Inter are ahead as they're apparently going for him, while we're just looking at the moment. Personally, I must say he's quite possibly the defender that least excites me of all those we're linked with.

There's also the news that has been posted that the Al Maktoum might provide us with 200m for transfers. While it would be nice, I don't seriously see this happening. Realistically, I can see a budget of 50m being enough to build our squad to be competitive with the best out there right now, though right now even that's clearly nothing more than a dream.
With that 200mil, lets see how much of that will be spend on transfer. It would be fun if all will be spend.
I can just see it now, we will no longer need to witness the horror show of Bonera and Mexes as CB, or watch the all purpose or no purpose Urby playing, midfielders that can all actually pass, run, dribble, tackle and shoot instead of having one that can pass, another one that can run.... strikers who can score those crucial goals, a medical staff that can actually keep the players on the field and good to look at(Eva from Chelsea), finally we no longer have to listen to all the craps about Mr. X or a squad with champions......
(06-08-2012, 10:11 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: With that 200mil, lets see how much of that will be spend on transfer. It would be fun if all will be spend.
I can just see it now, we will no longer need to witness the horror show of Bonera and Mexes as CB, or watch the all purpose or no purpose Urby playing, midfielders that can all actually pass, run, dribble, tackle and shoot instead of having one that can pass, another one that can run.... strikers who can score those crucial goals, a medical staff that can actually keep the players on the field and good to look at(Eva from Chelsea), finally we no longer have to listen to all the craps about Mr. X or a squad with champions......

Icon_lol2

We will have more players get injured. Devilol
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Well, Terry is pretty injured free considering his rep.
(06-08-2012, 10:31 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Well, Terry is pretty injured free considering his rep.

yeap but she is not Colleagues WIFE or GF. he only goes after those.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
True true true, true.
I still can`t believe that Zeekay has not come out with the theory that Chelsea won CL because of EVA and her beauty. I guess he hates Chelsea more than he loves beautiful women Big Grin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
That's because Zeekay doesn't like Eva, he likes Manuel Neuer Big Grin