Summer mercato 2012
(06-04-2012, 09:14 AM)Siregar Wrote: Why not Dede come as replacement of legend Nesta?

Agreed, Dede needs a partner. We need a backline leader. Dede is unproven in the league.

Plus, the rumour is on Tribal. I wouldn't give a rats a$$ to anything printed on that site, unless it's been officially confirmed by every single official source there is Sagrin

Tribal writes crap about crap, and its viewership is still low. Does that give anyone a hint as to how unreliable they are?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(06-04-2012, 08:04 AM)Siregar Wrote: I think, Milan will resist as hard as they can in loosing Thiago Silva. But if the amount offered to Milan is gigantic (over 50 mil euros money not with players, like 70-80 mil euros), I doubt Gallaini co. could reject the offer.

This word ... "resist", that Galliani uses, makes me laugh.

The way it should work is the following :
- if Galliani and Allegri think T. Silva should stay no matter what, there is no need to resist to anything, they just have to refuse the offers
- if Galliani thinks T. Silva has a price, then he should just fix that price and then refuse all offers that are under that price

There is no need to resist, just to plan things ... That sounds so amateurish when Galliani says such a thing. And by saying that, it unfortunately sends a message to the other clubs : "keep sending offers for Thiago Silva, we'll try to resist, and as a direct consequence, we could give up at some price".

So nowadays, I'm not that confident that T. Silva will stay ...

The only positive quote I read is the one of Allegri saying that it would be a huge mistake to sell Thiago Silva because he's our leader and he is the best player, and that it is why he will stay (he also said that a quality midfielder could arrive) ...

But what is the weight of this comment from Allegri against the huge amounts of money Galliani could get by accepting an offer for Thiago Silva ?!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I love Thiago Silva but you'll see Alcantara fast young strong and can score , IF we get Alcantara imagine a 3 man midfield of

Nocerino-Montolivo-Alcantara

thats eazy 1 the best midfields in the world yes even at barca's level & madrid we could mention chelsea but it was they're back 4 that was the show , we could include bayern but bundesliga isnt a tough league I dont include man city & man united because I think teams that dont make it out the uefa cl group stage arent worth talking about
(06-04-2012, 11:55 AM)GeoTav Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 08:04 AM)Siregar Wrote: I think, Milan will resist as hard as they can in loosing Thiago Silva. But if the amount offered to Milan is gigantic (over 50 mil euros money not with players, like 70-80 mil euros), I doubt Gallaini co. could reject the offer.

This word ... "resist", that Galliani uses, makes me laugh.

The way it should work is the following :
- if Galliani and Allegri think T. Silva should stay no matter what, there is no need to resist to anything, they just have to refuse the offers
- if Galliani thinks T. Silva has a price, then he should just fix that price and then refuse all offers that are under that price

There is no need to resist, just to plan things ... That sounds so amateurish when Galliani says such a thing. And by saying that, it unfortunately sends a message to the other clubs : "keep sending offers for Thiago Silva, we'll try to resist, and as a direct consequence, we could give up at some price".

So nowadays, I'm not that confident that T. Silva will stay ...

The only positive quote I read is the one of Allegri saying that it would be a huge mistake to sell Thiago Silva because he's our leader and he is the best player, and that it is why he will stay (he also said that a quality midfielder could arrive) ...

But what is the weight of this comment from Allegri against the huge amounts of money Galliani could get by accepting an offer for Thiago Silva ?!

What he means is that everything is open. By all means, everyone can go, everyone can come. There is no plan, at least its the way it looks at the moment.

As it looks right now. I would just and I mean just try to sign Strootman and close the mercato. For every penny spent more than 15 mil, they will have to raise funds, and we all know what that means.

Seeing our situation atm it is much more important to keep the current players. It is never goo to change too much the shape of the team.

Afterall this is not bad team.

-Abbiati--Abate,Mexes,Silva,Emanuelson--Boateng,Strootman-Montolivo--Cassano,Ibra,Pato.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
I honestly don't think T. Silva will go--this summer, at least. Spanish papers have gone into overdrive like they did with Kaka. Sport and AS are essentially tabloid--they are not held in the same esteem as Gazzetta in Spain. I wouldn't worry too much about that.

What I do think is that T. Silva is acting all innocent in public and may well be trying to engineer a move in private. He wouldn't mind staying at Milan, obviously, but I think he would jump at the opportunity to leave.

When Galliani and co. want to sell a player, the language is different. During the summer of 2007, 2008 Gallian maintained that Kaka had no price, we will resist offers for Kaka...and they did. At the end of the summer of 2007, he said, once again our biggest signing was Kaka, for whom we resisted all offers. When they were to sell him in 2009, it was very quick actually. Right after the Fiorentina game, the interviewer asked about Kaka, and Galliani evaded the question "please leave me in peace." I knew then and there Kaka would be gone--and he was.

Galliani, Allegri, and Berlusconi seem to be in lockstep about this. I just don't see how they can say all this and then negotiate with Barcelona or whomever. It doesn't actually make sense. Remember, when Milan are actually serious in selling someone, they do it very quickly. Recall how quickly everything went down for Kaka. Galliani was in Spain and then suddenly papers were like Galliani is in Spain negotiating for Kaka. We were all kind of surprised with how breathtakingly quick the whole thing was. Also recall what we did with Pato in January until the imbecile Berlusconi and his vastly overrated daughter intervened for her lover (or so the story goes).

I think T. Silva will be gone next summer though. There is no way IMO he will end his career here. This public talk of "I want to be captain," is BS; he doesn't want to look bad when Milan do sell him. Kaka did something similar. We can blame Berlusconi and Galliani, but we have to understand that there is a sickening tier 1 of clubs with ridiculous financial clout: Man City, PSG, Barcelona and Real. It is not only us who can't compete with them but also clubs like Man U, Bayern, and Inter. We have to see how serious Platini is with FFP. If this is going to be another case of bending over backwards for the big 2 in Spain and others with new money, then we will be the losers because these clubs will dominate the transfer market and the competitions.

So, enjoy Thiago Silva for now. When he nears 30, and there is a summer or two of incessant interest for him, he will be sold.
Just sell the club to someone who is willing to spend instead of rotting and screwing with Milan.
If the rumor is true about Dede is at 8mil or so, how can Milan not get him. Sell Mexes to Spurs for 12 mil, then Milan will make a profit of 4 mil while also saving at least 4 mil a season in wages.
(06-04-2012, 01:05 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Just sell the club to someone who is willing to spend instead of rotting and screwing with Milan.
If the rumor is true about Dede is at 8mil or so, how can Milan not get him. Sell Mexes to Spurs for 12 mil, then Milan will make a profit of 4 mil while also saving at least 4 mil a season in wages.

Again, you underprice some targets while overpricing our own players Devilcool
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(06-04-2012, 01:05 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Just sell the club to someone who is willing to spend instead of rotting and screwing with Milan.

I do wonder, if they are willing to accept offers for our star players why don't they just accept an offer to sell the club they cannot resist.

My ultimate wish would be a new owner who's first priority of any new owner should be to sort out our stadium. As much as I love the San Siro, the facilities are starting to pale in comparison with the rest of Europe and our pitch is a consistent problem, and waste of money. That way our longer term future would be more secure and an increase in turnover will put us in a position to be competitive long term.

We threw away the scudetto this season and it looks like Juve will soon establish a period of dominance due to having a substantially better setup than any other serie a team.
(06-04-2012, 02:26 PM)Snapster Wrote:

I do wonder, if they are willing to accept offers for our star players why don't they just accept an offer to sell the club they cannot resist.

My ultimate wish would be a new owner who's first priority of any new owner should be to sort out our stadium. As much as I love the San Siro, the facilities are starting to pale in comparison with the rest of Europe and our pitch is a consistent problem, and waste of money. That way our longer term future would be more secure and an increase in turnover will put us in a position to be competitive long term.

We threw away the scudetto this season and it looks like Juve will soon establish a period of dominance due to having a substantially better setup than any other serie a team.

Milan already plans to make a new stadium ... But the current law, combined with the city of Milano wanting to secure an easy revenue (San Siro) doesn't help.

The last article I read was about our plans to make a new project around 2014-2015 (so then, 2-3 years to build the stadium) if the laws change. Unfortunately, if they want a new stadium, either Milan and Inter will have to build the new stadium outside of the city.

So for now, everyone will have to hope that Inter and Milan can work together to improve the facilities of San Siro by renovating it ...

About the new owners, I'm mixed ... I think Berlusconi should stay our owner (and then, why not, his daughter) with 51+% of the club, and let the other part to some other rich Russian/Qatar/American/From anywhere guy !! This way, we would have more money, but we would keep our identity.

Actually, if you look at the kind of clubs bought by very rich owners in the last few years : it's a combination of "young clubs" (short history), "financially in trouble", and "no title since a while" ...

PSG, City, Malaga, Monaco, Roma, United, Liverpool, Chelsea, they all fit in at least one category I put just before when they were bought ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Losing two great defenders in one summer would be the biggest disaster in the team's history...I am not exaggerating at all. Like Hasan and others say it can not happen this summer but will later.

I don't understand the talk of reinvesting, if Berlusconi is interested in keeping a good team he has to keep the good players. Just because Silva is worth 50 million doesn't mean that investing all of the 50 million makes the team better, it's possible if you want to get Messi type players with the money but we all know that's not happening.