Summer mercato 2012
I never want pato to leave, I love that player. And neymar, neymar would be a dream come true.. neymar over lucas any day just my personal opinion even though lucas is a really good player neymar is just my favorite prospect around with mario gotze..

Isn't it a little bit weird that even if were "broke" although i think this is just pure media trash that they get from galliani talking about economical crisis all over the world, and ibras stupid comments.. i still find it weird berlusconi wouldn't just go buy neymar right now.. seriously he's never been one to spend huge to rebuild a whole team, but when there is a super star or one thats sure to be one he's always dished out the cash.. Ronaldinho, even if he was half of what he was when we bought him (the season before he was still good idk wht happened to him), Rivaldo,Pato, Rui costa, Kaka, Cafu.. you see my point, hes always bought real big names at their respectable positions whenever they are available.. neymar is available with the appropriate offer no doubt, and i wish we'd buy him

I mean, if hes said time and time again if ronaldo were to ever be available blablabla he'd buy him, he'd give galliani a blank cheque book this that.. Why not buy neymar, mould him into your own ronaldo ffs hell probly be beter
Honestly, I believe that Berlusconi has lost the passion. He still does care about Milan, but that's pretty much it. He has got everything that he could out of Milan, and he seems to have lost the inner drive to keep investing huge bucks. To be fair, he still keeps putting his own money into the club, but not as much as we would like for him to.

Galliani is to blame too. His stupid decisions since five or six years ago when he decided to (1) rely on "champions" (2) give out extremely lucrative contracts and crazily long extension. That damages our finance and we are still paying for his mistake, despite that Galliani is making much effort to rectify it by acting like a cheap bastard.

aka xudong
Well as our team currently stands we can't really complain. We shouldn't exactly be talking about signing players like neymar etc when really all we need is one or two more solid midfielders a left back and a cb..

acerbi,balzaretti,strootman,rigoni and kalou would be a reasonable mercato if our current finances are to be believed..

I won't complain. but I wont be happy at all, and im sure you'll all feel the same.. just really from what I've heard and from what we see in our recent transfers it seems so.. I just believed this year would be a big transition year, so many old players left who all had some pretty high wages.. I thought someone would be sold to fund a new team , and not our young super stars like silva and pato, i thought maybe someone like ibra (31 and incredibly high wage + at 31 you can never be too sure) or robinho, who imo i still like very much and I've liked him a lot through out his career but i think nearing 30 and already seeing dips in form and the fact that he can't finish I just think for the money we could sell him we could get a bigger improvement to him.

Kalou would be free(just saying, i dont think a forward is even in consideration), Strootman would cost 10-15mln, balzaretti 5-8mln, acerbi 5mln,rigoni probably free or 2-3mln..

10+5+5+2= 22mln.. thats what I could really see us spending realistically speaking..

----------ibra---pato------------
-------------binho---------------
-montolivo-strootman-boateng-
-balzaretti-acerbi-silva-abate--
------------abbiati----------------

Subs: amelia,gabriel,kalou,els,cassano,muntari,emmanuelson,de scgilio,bonera,mexes,antonini,traore,rigoni,nocerino

25 players total, maybe 26 if we end up buying aqua or renewing seedorf..

That's what I see as a brutally realistic mercato. We'd still be competitive no doubt and if you look at that squad as a whole it honeslty isn't all that bad.
We don't need kalou since we have cassano and SES playing supporting strikers.and hell no to rigoni,I'd rather see urby there.

Balzaretti is a solid choice despite his age,we can wait De sciglio to grow within 2 years balzaretti can keep his current form.

Strootman is a must buy,we desperately need physical presence before backline since MVB departure.hope we can squeeze out some fund to get him.

From recent games I watched neymar,I'm growing fond of him.he is more like ramirez than robinho in terms of physicality,and he has a incredible high motor.but his pricetag obviously exceed our spending power,if we manage to offload robinho and get oscar,I will be satisfied.

May god with chinese footbball
exactly my thoughts will - on what you said about neymar, and also on selling robinho to replace him with oscar im for that move as well.. oscar is continiously impressing me from what im seeing. and Neymar is just superb he would be a dream come true.. if we want our next kaka or sheva (i dont mean similar players i mean golden ball quality player) he's the man to go for
Questionmarks are being raised by Preziosi with Acerbi, as he made comments to suggest he's irritated by all the rumours surrounding him and by the player and his agent about wanting Milan. I also think part of it is this whole scandal thing, as Genoa seem quite heavily involved.
IF Genoa get relegated, I think Milan should just sign Acerbi from them and take Merkel back.

It is pretty quiet these past few days with rumors, wonder if anything is going on.
There are rumours, but mainly the usual. For example, Ibra's linked to PSG after further rumours he and Allegri don't get on.

Pato's said he's been spending the last month or so rebalancing/realigning the muscles in his back, which should hopefully put an end to the injuries. There seems to be a lot of mixed reaction regarding him though. Basically, half of the press say we're not selling him and intend to rely heavily on him next season. On the other hand we're apparently prepared to sell to raise funds. I still don't think we'll sell him if I'm honest.

Finally, Dinamo Kiev's forward Andriy Yarmolenko's agent has said both Juve and us are after him. He's tall, technically talented, strong and good on the ball. I'm pretty sure if we get him, there will be undoubted comparisons with a certain Swede in our squad.

I only have a good memory of 1 ukranian hehe sheva
did you just say neymar is going to be better than ronaldo? Icon_lol2