Summer mercato 2012
Kagawa 15 mln? maybe they will ask 20 mln for gotze,I think milan should sell robinho immediately and go for gotze.
May god with chinese footbball
I believe kagawa is more suited for MIlan. HE is exactly what we need atm. IMO
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Kagawa is a better playmaker right now,but he reached his ceiling already. I believe gozte is a much better long term prospect due to his dynamism and physical superiority.
Diff is, Kagawa's deal will expire next summer while Gotze deal is through 2016. Gotze should be a better player than Kagawa but I think he is more a false #9 like Messi or Baggio or Totti while Kagawa is more a play making midfielder.
I read on some FB statuses that CONTE got arrested?!!!!!! please inform if someone has more infos.

That would make my whole year Big Grin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Agree, I think we badly need someone who can create for his own in highest competition.besides ibra,only boateng and cassano is half qualified to initiate offence by their own in top games.kagawa suits barca game better IMO.
(05-28-2012, 10:07 AM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Why do Milan have to play by Ibra's rules? I mean, if any club must play by their star player's rule, they will always end up the losing.

I lived in Toronto during the Vince Carter's era of the Raptors. The Raptors pretty much allow whatever Vince wants...like sending the company's private jet to take Carter to his graduation and back the day before the most important playoff game in the season. At the end, Vince left without Raptors getting any decent returns. Now, you look at Clevland and Lebron, we all knew what happened there. Same with Kobe and Lakers, or Bonds with Giants, or Cesc with Arsenal, or CR7 with ManU.......

My point is not Ibra did a horrible thing, rather it is the team itself having problems. If Milan is spending justly, not 100mil a yr, but about 40mil investment each summer(fair injection from a top 5 clubs in the world). If Milan is getting QUALITY players, Ibra, Silva or whoever won't be saying Milan needs better players....or Milan needs to spend money....

The problem is not Ibra opening his mouth, it is the lack of funding in the team. What makes matter worse is the fact that Juve, who needs to pay back their stadium, no CL football for the past 4-5 yrs, and have huge payroll(considering their income.) can manage to spend more money than Milan over the past few yrs. Galli might be a great deal/bargain maker but he is pure crap when it comes to financial management. Berlu also needs to know that he either sell the club to someone who is willing to spend or spend himself or just rebuild the team from ground up once and for all. Since now, I look at the current Milan as a team on life support(Silva and Ibra) wishing a cure(free or bargain players turning into WC players) will be found in the future instead of a team(like Juve) on its way to Glory.

http://www.football-italia.net/19297/mau...ting-probe

Does that mean, Milan will be champion instead of Juve?

My friends, ManU fans, are complaining that ManU are being cheap with Kagawa, as Dortmond wants 16m and ManU is offering 13m. Wait till they hear Galli's offer, loan for 1st year(Dortmond paying half the salary) then 8mil with 4 installments with no interest. Thats exactly why clubs do not want Milan to go after their players while clubs love Milan to be after their target, b/c Milan just makes others offers look great.

Very good and fair points, though I think these are 2 separate issues. The first issue is the lack of proper reinforcement within Milan. This is a known issue, not just in Italy but throughout the world. We're also not the only ones struggling either, you just need to see the sorry state Inter are in to know this. I want to see how Juve spend this summer, but again I wouldn't be surprised if they end up spending relatively modest amounts given the financial climate. Our lack of finances are a big problem, but these need to be dealt with within the club.

The second issue is Ibra talking to the press about these things. As a professional, he should know better than the publicly comment on his employers finances and lack of spending on reinforcements. He's free to raise this issue, but it should be done privately within the company, not through the press. This is generally a matter of lack of professionalism and ill discipline of a player who is very much a face of the organisation. In pretty much any other profession, was an employee to publicly make statements about the company's finances without any consent or make comments that put the company in a bad light, then that employee would be sacked immediately. This is precisely what Ibra's done and the club should discipline him. If the club is to make a fire sale of Ibra, then I don't think anyone can complain as what he's done is a very serious offence and shouldn't be treated lightly.

Ambro's also been interviewed today where he says in no uncertain terms that Ibra does stupid things (obviously in reference to his recent comments).
(05-28-2012, 12:14 PM)Kastriot Wrote: I read on some FB statuses that CONTE got arrested?!!!!!! please inform if someone has more infos.

That would make my whole year Big Grin

As far as I'm aware, he didn't get arrested but his house was searched (no other news as far as I'm aware). source is:

http://www.football-italia.net/19297/mau...ting-probe

Mauri of Lazio has been arrested, while Criscito was paid a visit by authorities when training with Italy. Criscito has been confirmed as no longer being a part of the Italian squad in Euro 2012.
That is bad news for Criscito. What if at the end he is innocent??!! That would be terrible. Are the Lega Calcio allowed to play the judge on this matter??! What happened to everyone is innocent util proven guilty?
Dev., I agree with what you said, and by no way am I trying to say Ibra did the right thing. I think Ibra did something refreshing but his method was stupid. What I am trying to say is that instead of focusing/blaming/cursing Ibra for what he did, the root of the problem lies within Milan. As I believe Milan is in one of the worse state we all pretty much had ever seen. I pointed out the other day, Maldini came out prior to the Golden years or during the Golden years of Carlo and said Milan should sign Lucio, and if he is in charge he will sign him.....then Galli came out and literally told Maldini to mind his own business and let him minds his own. You do not see Galli or anyone doing that now, whether to Ibra or Silva. Secondly, I also stated Milan players rarely complained about lack of quality on the team over the past 15 yrs till 2011, and if you take away the Golden 5 yrs, Milan only won 1 league title, never got pass the 1st knockout stage of CL, actually had to fight for the last CL spot and did missed CL a couple of times.

Maybe the internet helps deliver news quicker but we rarely see that from Milan players and we are witnessing them now. TO me, it shows something is really wrong in Milan.

As for Inter, well, Morratti never once came out and say they are a top 5 clubs in the world, or the best team in Europe....On top of that, Morratti hinted at rebuilding when they sold Eto. I think Inter is doing what Milan is doing, ie: seeing out the contracts of its veterans, and rebuild from the ground up once that is done.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/c...ic-3201271

Chelsea ahead of Man City as AC Milan decide to 'sacrifice' Ibrahimovic

AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi is prepared to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic AND Robinho this summer.

Corriere dello Sport says Berlusconi will sacrifice both Ibra and Robinho in order to keep hold of defender Thiago Silva and also fund a rebuilding program at Milan this summer.

While Manchester City have expressed interest, Chelsea are now regarded as favourites for Ibrahimovic. The super Swede would arrive as a direct replacement for Didier Drogba.

City remain in the frame, however, if they include Carlos Tevez in their offer.