Summer mercato 2012
I read on milannews that while Ibra and Thiago are expected to stay this summer (though neither is 100%), the recent rumours around Boateng with him linked to Real and City etc. are more to do with him wanting a new contract worth 3.5 to 4m a year. In this case, the club might see him as a player we can possibly sell, in which case Allegri is keen to move from 4-3-1-2 to 4-3-3 with an attacking line of Pato, Ibra and Cassano. Personally, I'd like to keep him and think if he stays fit is worth 3.5 to 4m. He's become more and more vital for us over the past 2 years
and he has a strong personality we need in our side (especially as guys like Nesta and Rino have left).

Other news, as Elmago has mentioned, is Malaga might be prepared to spend 20m on Binho. At 16m I'd hold out to see if we can get more, but at 20m, I wouldn't think twice of selling him.

(05-25-2012, 02:14 AM)WCmilan Wrote: So, we've had heated links lately with many players.

One is Ganso, who imo if all goes well will be a milan player sooner or later. Witsel is up in the air as just recently he said he'd love a move to milan.. Strootman seemed to have been done, apparently personal terms are all agreed upon but the club will wait for negotiations until after the euro cup which i think is stupid, because if he really impresses his price will skyrocket. Sahin, pretty solid links but no quotes, i generally don't trust much news that doesn't have quotes from the agent or player or club, since otherwhys it could just be pure speculation.. Mudingayi said bye to bologna, so who knows where he'll go but im not so interested in him anymore (although for half of flaminis wages he would probly do a better job)

In the attacking department, if ibra leaves i see balotelli coming. if robinho leaves i see ganso coming, or tevez

Interesting news regarding Sahin today on milannews. Apparently, the strategy to get him is put in place, with us apparently speaking to his agent first and offering him a vital role within our side. At 23/24, he can't really afford much more time on the bench, which seems fairly likely at Real. Once he's on board to joining us, the idea is to get him to personally request the transfer to Real, who whilst keen on keeping him, probably won't be objectional to selling if he wants the sale (essentially, he's not important enough for them, nor would they want a player who might become disruptive). Our offer will apparently be a year loan with an option to buy at a fixed price.

Mudingayi may not be the first choice for most people, but he probably shouldn't be discounted. He's just played the best season of his career and was one of the best destroyers in the league this past year. This is backed up with the stats, where his defensive statistics (tackles, interceptions etc.) were almost on par with Vidal's, who was pretty much the best destroyer/defensive midfielder in the league this past year. Going by stats, Nocerino's quite weak in this regard, as he was no where near at winning balls compared to the others. Whilst I wouldn't mind Mudingayi, I would prefer Nainggolan still, who wasn't quite as good defensively, but was more productive going forward and is 6 years younger than Mudingayi. Unfortunately, his value will probably much higher too.

(05-25-2012, 07:53 AM)will4li Wrote: A chinese website claim that milan are going for neymar instead of ganso,a robinho for neymar swap will be marvellous.

Our ex-player Serginho has also said we're monitoring him as well as Ganso.
I like Boateng a lot, but he has also been injured a lot this past season. I do not think that he has contributed enough to deserve a raise. I would certainly keep him, but if he gets a big ego and insists the raise, I wouldn't mind letting him go.

As for Robinho, I don't see why we should pass that offer. Only teams like Malaga (rather "small", crazily rich, ambitious) would offer that much. For us, 20 million income as well as savings on wages could easily afford two very decent new signings.
aka xudong
First of all, a team who is commit to winning does not sell their star players.
Secondly, even if they do sell, they will replace him with another player or two with Better quality.
Sadly, Milan is selling bc they have no money.

If Boateng is heading to Real with Dilac for Marcelo and Sahin, then it will be a great deal.
(05-25-2012, 04:01 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I read on milannews that while Ibra and Thiago are expected to stay this summer (though neither is 100%), the recent rumours around Boateng with him linked to Real and City etc. are more to do with him wanting a new contract worth 3.5 to 4m a year. In this case, the club might see him as a player we can possibly sell, in which case Allegri is keen to move from 4-3-1-2 to 4-3-3 with an attacking line of Pato, Ibra and Cassano. Personally, I'd like to keep him and think if he stays fit is worth 3.5 to 4m. He's become more and more vital for us over the past 2 years
and he has a strong personality we need in our side (especially as guys like Nesta and Rino have left).

This will never happen. With these three in attack we would be too much exposed no matter which three players we put in midfield positions. We all know Allegri will not do this permanently. He's tried this back then with Ronaldinho and it didn't work. Perhaps occasionally he will BUT just with Robinho instead of Pato/Cassano, like he has done already. If Boateng leaves, Allegri will ask for his replacement. Or he will play Montolivo there.

There is a lot of little talk about our system for the next year, but I think that is mostly bullshit. I mean, if Emanuelson (for example) could play left back, Allegri would try him before now. He's two season with us. If I remember correctly, he hasn't start a game as left-back since he joined us, so how come he'll be our "new" left back?!

I think that Allegri really doesn't know which players he will get, so he's telling anything to prove he has a plan. Allegri will (hopefully) have plan when transfer window is closed, but we will a 99 percent sure play the same system until now.
So no 4-3-3 on a permanent basis and no full back that can't defend imo.

(05-25-2012, 04:40 PM)Revolver Wrote: This will never happen. With these three in attack we would be too much exposed no matter which three players we put in midfield positions. We all know Allegri will not do this permanently. He's tried this back then with Ronaldinho and it didn't work. Perhaps occasionally he will BUT just with Robinho instead of Pato/Cassano, like he has done already. If Boateng leaves, Allegri will ask for his replacement. Or he will play Montolivo there.

There is a lot of little talk about our system for the next year, but I think that is mostly bullshit. I mean, if Emanuelson (for example) could play left back, Allegri would try him before now. He's two season with us. If I remember correctly, he hasn't start a game as left-back since he joined us, so how come he'll be our "new" left back?!

I think that Allegri really doesn't know which players he will get, so he's telling anything to prove he has a plan. Allegri will (hopefully) have plan when transfer window is closed, but we will a 99 percent sure play the same system until now.
So no 4-3-3 on a permanent basis and no full back that can't defend imo.

I agree, just reported what was on Milannews.

About Emanuelson, rumours are we are developing him as a left back. He's had some (off the bench) appearances there and there is progress from when he was first played there to the last couple of appearances he made there towards the end of this season.

Allegri until now just talks, but as you said before, it mostly sounds like mind games.

I'm really concerned about what we will end up with at the end of the summer. There's so much talk of us having nothing to spend, with Ibra just saying it today. Our situation, as Gabriel (the poster, not the new player Wink ) says is a joke given we have midtable clubs outspending us.
I fking HATE the fact that Ibrahimovic now is playing the role of "It all revolves around me" sporting director questioning weather we will be buying new players, what strategy we will be using next year, he meets with Galliani and Berlusconi to discuss the future of MIlan. Seriouslu?!!!!! Today he took the liberty to discuss the economical power of MIlan publicly??!!! WTF.

Like it was not enough that this all the time he was Creative force of the team, the goalscorer, the penalty taker, the captain and the coach, now he has to be the sporting director??!!!

And whats even worse, not one time he has said that he loves the club and wants to stay here to succeed here. He only says blla blla blla I have a contract with the club, and I will honor it.

Sell the MF Bastard, tomorrow as far as Im concerned. He can go to City where there is bigger economical force.

Shit, we are the team with the fans that questioned the symbol of the club Maldini, and ruined everything we had with him, and now we have take this bullshit from this self proclaimed LEADER.??!!!!
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Dev, if Allegri plays 4-3-3 it will be exactly like the Dutch. But he would needs a very good passing CM and moving Boateng to the RW. As having Pato Ibra and Caasano is pure suicide.

I do not blame Ibra one bit about what he said, as he has always been like that. It is pretty refreshing for a star player to demand quality from his club or else he is leaving. Heck, even if Silva comes out and say the same thing, I will still applaud him.
Thumbs Up 
(05-25-2012, 05:31 PM)Kastriot Wrote: I fking HATE the fact that Ibrahimovic now is playing the role of "It all revolves around me" sporting director questioning weather we will be buying new players, what strategy we will be using next year, he meets with Galliani and Berlusconi to discuss the future of MIlan. Seriouslu?!!!!! Today he took the liberty to discuss the economical power of MIlan publicly??!!! WTF.

Like it was not enough that this all the time he was Creative force of the team, the goalscorer, the penalty taker, the captain and the coach, now he has to be the sporting director??!!!

And whats even worse, not one time he has said that he loves the club and wants to stay here to succeed here. He only says blla blla blla I have a contract with the club, and I will honor it.

Sell the MF Bastard, tomorrow as far as Im concerned. He can go to City where there is bigger economical force.

Shit, we are the team with the fans that questioned the symbol of the club Maldini, and ruined everything we had with him, and now we have take this bullshit from this self proclaimed LEADER.??!!!!
WOW ... even Kastriot is getting angry,..... something might be in the air Sagrin

But anyway, thats why I am the greatest pundit on all internet forum .... coz I knew eventually this will happen ..... Ibrahimovic symbol, leader & face of Milan? Give me a break ..... Sleepy
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57
You all are alarmist's mercato hasen't even opened up ..........
(05-25-2012, 05:56 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: I do not blame Ibra one bit about what he said, as he has always been like that. It is pretty refreshing for a star player to demand quality from his club or else he is leaving. Heck, even if Silva comes out and say the same thing, I will still applaud him.

Believe me Gabriel, its not the words that make me mad, who says them is the problem. I would not necessarily be this mad if Paolo said this, Ambro saying it or even T.Silva (relatively new to the team) cuz I believe in their honest intentions and the former has given his whole life to the team.

Not Ibra, he wants everybody to bow to him. Either its his or its nobodies.

He almost tore Barcelona apart, and he was not even their fifth most important player. He is becoming now our most important player both in and out of the pitch.
From now one either you do whatever he wants or he will pull another scandal like the one with PEP. And believe me, we are not as good as Barca, we will break down.
The only one who could impose on Ibra is Ambrosini, he is the only one left.
But don`t forget that you are as valued to the team as your good in the pitch and Ambrosini is not the one you want to represent the team values to Ibrahimovic. (no offence intended to Ambro)
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.