Summer mercato 2012
OH SHIT HE IS LOL WTF ?, hope its nothing sinister
(05-21-2012, 04:44 PM)brasileiro Wrote:
(05-21-2012, 04:36 PM)reza Wrote: He was there for Ferreira
Classic! Okmilan

In all seriousness though, the management gives new meaning to 'lack of ambition'. Like I posted before it is arguable that selling someone like Silva makes even financial sense. Each year finishing a round or two deeper in the CL means extra millions for example by itself.

On milannews they also reported that when Allegri was questioned today if Ibra was staying or not he did not confirm or deny it.
Apparently that happened after the Mancini-Galliani meeting. Hopefully this means we will be selling him to Man City and knowing how desperate they usually are to get the players they want and how good Galliani is at bargaining, I am really looking forward to the outcome from this.

Balotelli or Tevez?? I'd rather we get cash and go for Cavani Smile
It will be Tevez, Koralev and Dezko for Ibra, And Mesbah.
Then Robinho will be flip with Ganso.
Dilac will be sold for profit, while Lopez won't be renewing.
Lastly, Pato will be gone after the London 2012 to PSG.
Latest rumour: Roberto Mancini wants Thiago Silva, and Galliani asks for 50m.
50m
NOW WERE TALKING
(05-21-2012, 06:52 PM)sylrus Wrote: 50m
NOW WERE TALKING

50M lol.. and we will get worse. And we will lose money by not making Champions League, and he won't be replaced. What is the point of that? He is the best Defender in the World why would we sell him? Same year Nesta is gone? NExt year Acerbi-Mexes DevilolDevilolDevilol

If Silva leaves, Ibra is gone too. No one will want to come here.

Please Berlusconi, sell the club to someone who wants to win....
We had a loss of 67m last year, so selling Silva would almost erase that. Add the wages we lost from our old guard and we are there. Add some freebies and spend a few millions on Acerbi and we are ready to go for next season!

I hope I'm wrong about that!!
Berlusconi can get a lot of money and likely erase his personal debt too....by selling the team. Doesn't get any easier than that.
(05-21-2012, 06:41 PM)Beppe Wrote: Latest rumour: Roberto Mancini wants Thiago Silva, and Galliani asks for 50m.

Doubt this to be the case, City still have too many players on their books. They definitely need to cut players off their books before they can spend on more. if anything, Mancini's probably trying to convince us to buy up their excess players.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool